Help needed for my college course.

Discussion in 'Higher Ed' started by Sammy74, Sep 18, 2013.

  1. Sammy74

    Sammy74 Guest

    Hello, not sure if this is the right place to put this but I'm in need of some help for my college course. I'm doing an Access to Higher education course so I can train to be a nurse. I need people to complete my survey on alcohol consumption. It's completely anonymous & it would be a big help so if you do the survey, a big thank you in advance.
  2. morrow

    morrow Free as a bird

    Good idea, join a forum, get them to do your work....not come back???????????
  3. hahaha04

    hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

    yeah ya doss cunt!

Share This Page