Have a crazy story about the first time you got stoned?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Shampoo, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

I think on your first time you either don't get high or you get super ripped.

my first time was crazy i thought the music was hypnotising me so i tried to turn it off but i couldn't find the off button and then it turned into like a video game and my brain said teminate her terminate her! everytime i looked at my friend and you know that one kind of mint candy that dissolves in your mouth? my eyes felt like the iris was dissolving like that and then when i sat down it felt like i was swaying a ton but i wasn't at all it was a very happy day for me :)

2. kris_p

kris_p Member

well the first time i got baked, i was with my bro and his buddy while we were bmx'ing one night....i was riding down the street, goin down a hill..riding completely straight, completely normal...then out of nowhere i leaned to one side and smacked the pavement..slid down the road quite a distance

i had some serious injuries from that for a while, but it was still fun nonetheless

haha, good times

3. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

i wouldn't even have got on a bike i would thought it would kill me or something

4. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

haha omg the musioc hyptnotzing u? LOL

well it took me like 10-15 times to get TRULY stoned...and that was over a period of fucking 3 years cuz i BARELY smoked over those 3 years from age 14-17...wel im 17 now. but earlier this year i got truly stoned. like it was valentines day and i was at my b/f's house(ex b/f now haha) and another couple, and we smoked out of his hookah, and everytime i smoked before in the past, i just got lightheaded and giggly. but THIS TIME...i started feeling ALL DIZZY and then i cudnt even move or talk and they were talking to me. i thought i was going to die so i started crying...then i thouight 'who cares if i die' then i jus started laughing! i swear i cudnt like control wut i was doing. then i was telling my b/f i loved him (for the first time ever) and i tottaly didnt mean it but i felt like i had 2 say it or i would die. i had all these flashbacks and like everything that happened i thought i 'predicted' it somehow. and i felt like i was going bak in my past lives..and then in my future ones..and i went into this room and i duno why but i felt a ghost's 'presense' so i ran outta there and SCREAMED! how embarassing i bet eveyrone thought i was a total PYSCHO! and i kept telling that othre couple 2 just fucking leave...(but i cudnt even control what i was saying..haha that is so MEAN!) so they left. i dont know but it was scary cuz i never suspected that would happen, but needless to say, i thought it was fun, so since then uh, ive never been the same haha and ive smoked way more after that.

5. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

lol my friends first time was like taht she smoked out of a bong and she cleared it three rimes and she kept just crying for no reason

6. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

I don't remember too much about the first time I got high. All I remember is the next morning I woke up in the woods, dressed in a moose suit.

7. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

are you kidding me?

8. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

Ok this happened like 2 or 3 months ago the FIRST time i smoked was in this kids garage and he was all like ya we'll stay here for a couple hours then after about 10 mins of smokin 5 bowls hes like ok we gotta go and just left me ALONE i was so scared i had to walk home and everything was all pixeled i thought it was a video game i was like if the cops come ill run and buy a gun from the local gun store like in vice city but i had no idea where the store was so i was like fuck it so i was sooooooooooooo paranoid it was like a 2 min walk home but it seemed like forever then i got home and i thought i was caught so i flushed like 6 bowls worth of weed then went to sleep and was so scared because the light mad a shape on the wall that looked like a baby face and i kept thinking my mom was calling me down stairs so i finally answered and she was like who are u taking to i was like noone and then my dad came home and i dont remembver anymore think i went to sleep but it was the worst high ive ever had now i make sure that i can stay somewhere before i do because i seriously dread goin to my house high

9. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

oh i know so do i
    i went home stoned one time
    and my mom came in and i guess i looked it cuz she was like
    "are you stoned?"
    yeah it pretty much sucked

10. happyhippiegrl

happyhippiegrl Member

The first time I smoked was back in 95 on April Fools Day. I was with my friends at a park and we chiefed. The next thing I know my friend starts yelling "cops". So we all took off running and we had to run up this steep ass hill. When I got to the top I was all out of breath paranoid and my friend says April Fools. I was pissed. Then I had to walk about 20 mins. home in the dark in a not so great nieghborhood by myself. I can remember wanting to just lay down and go to sleep. When I finally got home I was all sketched that my mom knew something and I kept coughing all night long. So that was my first time smoking, I'm glad its gotten much better.

11. Blind_Melon_Chitlin'

Blind_Melon_Chitlin' Member

It was early March and my friend came over and shared a bowl out of his glass chillum with me. We smoked in my room and blew it out my window. I had smoked two times previously and didnt get high. I was optimistic and I had a big feeling of dissapointment because I didnt feel anything for about one and a half minutes when my friend was saying he was high. Then it hit me in a wave and I started laughing. It was great, I spent the rest of the day playing guitar and listening to music. The first time I got stoned was about two weeks later. I went over to one friends house to spend the night recording and jamming in his basement and the other kid that first got me high came. We shared 3 bowls and and needless to say I was completely stoned, to this day I am a lightweight and can get blazed of half a bowl. The first thing I remember was pacing around his basement a giggling. We went upstairs and watched T.V. and laughed our asses off. We also went through a box of chocolate lucky charms. Nights like that continued and got better and better until the friend that first got me high got caught. A crazy story of getting stoned was the last time I smoked with that kid and his friend. He had about a quarter of Beasters and we planned to smoke until we couldnt carry on. We went outside and it started raining, we went to a near by playground and toked a few bowls under the playset. Then the thunder and lighning came, which is amazing high. We had another and decided to head back to his house to chill. We get back and all his doors are locked, and he didnt bring a key. We knew we were fucked so we headed back to smoke the rest. We ran back to the playground as it poured rain on us and lightning struck nearby. We had another bowl there and then sook refuge at the school nearby under the rooves of the entrances. For some reason we kept switching enterances and getting more soaked in the process. A memory I have of that is running to another spot while taking a hit and blowing the smoke, which came right back into my face. We nearly polish off the quarter and decided to just wake up his parents to go in because the storm was getting worse. We spent another half hour outside his house waiting then finally woke up his parents to let us in, I'm amazed they didnt catch us, we were all completely stoned and probably smelled heavily of pot. The next day my friend got caught because he left a baggie with crumbs on his floor. Now its drug testing every month for him. A sad end to some wonderful times.

12. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

the rain makes the smell go away
    did you quit after that?

13. Blind_Melon_Chitlin'

Blind_Melon_Chitlin' Member

I didnt but he had to. He has a bowl the day after his test though and then excercises and drinks alot of water to get it out of his system, which has worked sofar.

14. outlaw immortal

outlaw immortal Member

haha yeah i've got a story. i am an extreme lightweight with weed (which is a good thing as far as £££££ goes).

i took 7 huge tokes on some average strength weed. immediately i got the giggles:D . i went home and had a cerebral high. everything seemed to be happening so slowly, i couldn't walk straight and my hearing had a strobe lighting effect and there was a very loud buzz inside my head.

i avoided my parents and stayed inside my room for a few hours. i put on scary movie 2 and pissed myself with laughter. i remembered i had to find my school textbooks and hand them back so i started looking for them. i couldn't find 4 of them. but then i asked my mind 'where are my science textbooks?' then i realized that the answer had already been told to me by my mind. then i felt drawn to a shelf of my bookshelf and there were my books! i knew the answers to everything! i knew the meaning of life - but it was a feeling and couldn't be told to someone it was just a feeling. i am an agnostic (believe there is a god but don't know which one is the true god). i saw god in my mind i could feel god inside me. it was an enlightening experience.

DON'T LISTEN TO THE GOVERNMENT ABOUT CANNABIS. TRY IT, IT WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE.

go with the experience and don't be afraid.

15. PeaceLoveAndMaryJane

PeaceLoveAndMaryJane Member

Well...the first time I smoked was last year during Spring Break. I went to one of my dad's friends parties and he had some bud and LOOTSS of booze. So I got wasted off my ass and then we all got stoned too, and later me and my uncle start doing that thing where you put your arms in an X and grab onto the other person's hands and spin around and I got really fuckin' dizzy and tired while we were doing it so I just let go, and I went flying at a trailer. My head missed a big hunk of metal by about a half inch, I nearly shit myself when it happened.

16. ThePsilocybeVibe

ThePsilocybeVibe Member

Here we go....The first time I smoked was with two friends of mine...This was the summer before 7th grade. (I was maybe 12 or 13) It was a friends birthday and we wanted to do something CRAZY that we'd "never do again except for this day" (Haha what a joke!) Anyways, we jump this fence surrounding our future Jr High school, and start smoking. All of a sudden, a fat cop-lady pulls up to the street in her car, gets out and yells "HEY! DONT MOVE!!!" I start to shit my pants cause, OMG, we're caught with DRUGS!!!! Anyways, this 300lb. cop lady is trying to get through the gate in the fence to us, but it's locked and she had a giant keyring with over 20 keys. My friends were so stoned that they couldnt decide what to do. I kept whispering "hey lets RUN!!! her fatass cant catch three kids!" but they panicked and froze. I couldnt just leave them there so i had to stay. She FINALLY got through the gate (sweaty as hell, i remember thinking) and searched us, found the grass, threw us in the car and took us to the station since our parents werent home. The cops threw the three of us in a holding tank. One went to contact our parents. Two stayed behind conversing with each other in front of us bout how "these kids here just SCREWED UP!!! Yup...These guys here aint gonna be goin to school anymore...Yup...They're on their way to becoming criminals and they're gonna spend LOTS OF TIME IN PRISON" Needless to say, us three 12 yr olds got the shit scared out of us to the point where we started to cry haha...Anyways, they contacted my dad and he said he was gonna come pick me up. I thought he was gonna absolutly WHIP MY ASS for this major DRUG BUST...But the 30 minute ride home was absolutely ***SILENT*** Scared the shit out of me even more...When i got home, he told me to get to bed. I tried to sleep but damn....Not a wink the WHOLE NIGHT....

So....How's that for crazy??? HAHA...Feels like ages ago...

17. Andie

Andie Member

uhm the first time i smoked, it wasnt that crazy, i dont remember actually-
    i know i smoked with my friend, this was like 8th grade, and we smoked out of a sprite can, and then we ate peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches.. thats all i remember lol

18. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

lol i like stories :)

19. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

No, but once, when I was, one of the guys hanging out w/us held up a molded penis to his eye & said "look, I'm cock eyed!" We laughed like mad then walked across the street to the only open restauraunt and went through the drive thru pretending we were in invisible cars. I thought that was pretty funny.

20. kennywicked

kennywicked Member

okay well i have to lead into this one. Before this i was a total sXe dickhead. I yelled at friends for drinkin and smokin. weeeeel on new year 2004 my friend got me to drink haha. I loved it. I decided i wanted to try weed about a month after that, but i could never get it. Well in october of that year, my friend bought some weed, cuz he had only smoked once a couple years ago and wanted to do it again. I agreed to do it on halloween. Well 3 of us dressed up as the blue man group, and one other friend dressed up as his dad haha. Well we walked into the woods, and sat down in a nice hole. We rolled 3 joints i think, and passed em around. Well i sat there for what seemed to be 20 minutes, but it was probably around 30 seconds haha. They kept asking me if i was high and i kept replying I DONT KNOW im not hallucinating. Well i started to laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh and laugh. I stood up and fell down cuz it felt funny haha. I was fucking destroyed. I couldnt even talk. I just was staring at the leaves on the trees which were just beginning to change color. It was the most beautiful thing i had ever seen. Well we got some aluminum foil and went back to our spot and smoked 2 more bowls, but i just couldnt handle all that smoke. I passed out haha from coughing. And then we walked across a big open field as the sunset, and i just felt so peaceful and happy, and idont think anything couldda maked me sad

thats my first time. Oh and my comedown for my first time was byfar my worst also. I thought i was gonna fall asleep walking.