Has your wife told you that she needs more cock?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by topper, May 17, 2019.

1. Patrick1000

Patrick1000 Members

From my earlier comment on Mr Big Dick repeatedly visiting my wife’s chair….i was trying to show encouragement to my wife to open up about her thoughts on that giant cock. In contrast….she has never encouraged me to open up about women we see. For example, at the nude area of a resort a beautiful 50 something gal and her husband were seated by wife and me. He seemed to cover up a bit. She was obviously comfortable being nude and turned and stsrted a conversation with me (and thereby giving me a better view). I reciprocated and turned to her, making sure her view of my cock was not hampered. Once, she came back from the pool with a little prance that made her boobs jiggle…she smiled and looked at me while doing this. When they left, my wife commented that the husband’s cock dripped a little and she felt sorry for him (it was pretty small). I said the wife was flirting with me to which my wife said I was wrong, she was just being friendly.

Had I said, “Wow! She liked looking at my cock as much as I loved staring at her perfect body. I think that husbands precum drip proves he knows she likes my cock and enjoys his wife flirting. I’d love to know what she’s like to fuck!” ….she would never forgive me.

so, while I would love to hear my wife say she would like to know what it feels like to be fucked by Mr Big Dick, I encouraged her to feel free to talk. Whereas, she shut down any conversation about the “friendly” woman.

2. Msh1313

Msh1313 Members

My first wife told me she wanted to fuck her boss. He was always flirting with her and she got aroused by the attention. I agreed to let her fuck him and even drove her to his house. Afterwards, she told me all about it. That his cock was bigger than mine and that he had made her cum multiple times. Then she and I fucked and I could still feel his cum in her pussy.

Cprailone and Patrick1000 like this.
  3. Cprailone

Cprailone Members

A few years ago my wife and I were talking about our previous sex partners.
    She mentioned a FWB from years before me that fucked her 5 times in one day. I told her that is mighty impressive. Later i asked her if she ever wanted to fuck him again... she almost melted and purred absolutely. Seeded my thoughts. Years later she met him at a craft event and they chatted and he told her he would like to become FWB again. She came home and told me she had met him, in a way that i knew there was more to the story. A few days later she mentioned that they had had a great chat and that he would like to become FWB again if that would work for all three of us.
    I thought about it and said why not. Last week she went over and spent the afternoon entangled with him. She came home with a very sore pussy. Apparently the guy was huge. Turned on another sexual desire... They had a very serious discussion about 3sums, I am going to meet the younger gentlemen tomorrow. Sounds like he is a great guy. Looks like some serious FWB time in the future for both of us.

Suburbanray and 6Sailor9 like this.
  4. Saul50

Saul50 Members

Yes, the solution we found out for this problem was simple: we usually go at least a time by month to a swingers party. Each of us are free to choose partners. Good for her and for me too.

Suburbanray likes this.
  5. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

My Catholic-raised SO never says "I need more cock", but she is always open to having sex. I am very, very, very fortunate.

The closest I ever came to hearing that statement happened after a very prim and proper widow from another town drank one glass of wine at a work-related conference dinner where I had been seated at her table. She stared at me silently for about 30 seconds and then quietly leaned toward me and said, "I need to get boned". It seemed totally out of character, but I suddenly felt a tingling in my testicles.

We finished dinner quickly and went to her hotel room to make out until I was very hard and she was ready to "get boned". Totally a NSA event, and I never saw her again.

Suburbanray likes this.
  6. Patrick1000

Patrick1000 Members

As I think about this more, I think the main reason they don’t say “I need more cock” is that they are worried about emasculating us. Unless a guy is turned on by humiliation…He’s going to have trouble getting up for any gal that tells him his dick isn’t satisfying her because it’s too small.

I guess my 6” dick is average or a bit over and definitely thicker…so I’m not insecure about its size. In fact, I love it being seen at the beach! But to be honest….if the wife said “I need to get fucked by 8” or more” , I would appreciate the honesty but it might affect my performance as I could start to think of myself as inadequate.

7. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

You could let her try, wouldn't hurt anything. You don't have to feel inadequate. If she loves you as you are, she will love you even more, for letting her try, something different.
    My girlfriend started out just wanting to try another man. later she wanted to try bigger, after talk with her girlfriends. I was having other women so couldn't tell her no. At the time I wasn't thrilled with the idea, but now that I'm older, I look back with fond memories. And would have encouraged her to try more.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  8. C3po

C3po Members

On day I asked my wife of she ever thought about sex with someone else, she said all the time. I told her I'd love to see her fuck our friend who has a huge cock, and asked if she was interested in actually doing this? She didn't get mad, or refuse or even argue but very enthusiastically answered she absolutely would. So we had him over for drinks and she had no problem seducing him. They were so into each other I didn't matter anymore, they didn't pay any attention to me watching them. Our friend was hung really well which my wife immensely enjoyed. They have become regular fuck buddies and she has requested to fuck some of my other big cock friends. She is amazing our sex has never been better.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2024
    Lovnflman and 6Sailor9 like this.
  9. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I always knew she needed more. I saw her at a party, blouse mostly open. She led a guy to the dimly lit backyard. After a couple of minutes I went out as well.

Her blouse was now completely open and she was give him a blow job. She saw me watching in the shadows, our eyes locked.

He came in A Couric minutes, zipped up and left. She didn't button her blouse, she simply and without a word she walked up to me and kissed me, some semen still in her mouth. That was the beginning.:p

Python 8 likes this.
  10. Bjgirl

Bjgirl I’m just having fun!

Never tell him that, that will cause problems.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  11. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Usually does...

12. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Unless he's mentioned it before .

6Sailor9 likes this.