Has your wife told you that she needs more cock?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by topper, May 17, 2019.

1. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

They all started off saying that they didn’t need any “extra”. Eons ago I was living with a woman that had quite the previous reputation. After we were together a while I suggested finding a guy for a MFM. When we fantasized about it she really got off, but in reality she said I was all she needed.
    Initially the same with my ex wife. We started fantasizing about her getting a lover on the side. Really turned her on, but she said I was plenty. That was until a guy at the gym started hitting on her. She told me, and asked if I was serious about her getting a side bf. I told her it was her decision…….and she went for him. That started a 6 months affair when they’d hook up about once a week. Never got to watch or join, but enjoyed the “seconds” when she got home.
    Current wife and I had the best sex life I ever dreamed of. When we started fantasizing about adding another man she’d get all hot and bothered but would say I was plenty. One night we were going at it with me and a dildo. We started talking about adding another cock. I said I’ll bet a real cock would feel so much better, and in the heat of the moment she blurted out “FIND ME ONE”! So I did! We had an amazing MFM with a close friend of mine. She LOVED it. So much so she had him back the next evening for a quickie. We had a few more MFMs with him over the next 6 months. She put a stop to MFMs. I think he was falling for her, and her for his ever ready hard cock. We brought him into our lovemaking afterwards for a while, and she finally had me drop talking about him. Our sex was still great for a few years…….eventually started to dwindle. If I brought him up and watching them together she’d get upset. “Why can’t it just be us?”
    Six sexless years later I wish she still just wanted MY cock. Frustrating to say the least!

Suburbanray likes this.
  2. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

My wife made it very clear to me that she needed more and BIGGER cock when she reconnected with her ex (who was also her highschool sweetheart). Instead of being mad or jealous, it was a proud cuckold moment (I was officially a cuckold?). That was about 6 years ago, and they've been girlfriend/boyfriend again ever since.
    I know from pics/videos and seeing it with my own eyes that he's quite a bit larger than me. He's a rock hard 8.5"c and really THICK compared to my 7"c and fairly thick.
    My wife has never complained about my "size" but it was abundantly obvious that she needed not only more, but bigger dick than what I can provide for her.
    Her relationship and sex life with him has definitely enhanced our own sex life as a married couple.

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No, but she never turns it down either. We are in a consensual non monogamous marriage and play often with other couples. We both love the variety.

Lovnflman and 6Sailor9 like this.
  4. Xyzlobomb

Xyzlobomb Members

Yes, she regularly tells me she needs more sex and especially with men with bigger cocks than mine.
    We have been to swingers clubs before we were married and I watched her with several other men.
    She has promised me that now we are married she is going to make me her cuckold. I'm looking forward to it but we haven't had the chance yet.

5. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

My wife occasionally tells me she's horny and how long it was since we last had sex and it's a kind of mutual joking subject we laugh about but then as soon as we're able we take care of it in good fashion. She's never told me she needs more , more often or more in terms of size. I know I'm not the biggest tool in the shed she's had but she can have it whenever she wants and she knows that. I used to get complaints from exes that I wanted it too much so after years of being regulated or cut off all together I love having a woman who wants it as much as I do.

6. Panama Jack

“I love having a woman who wants it as much as I do”
    Yes, My wife and I stay sexed up. Sex for us is a huge part of our senior adult life together. We also play with other couples on a regular basis so my wife gets plenty of variety and so do I. It helps that we are nudist as well and she sees all shapes and sizes.

7. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

That's refreshing to hear especially from a couple around our age. That sounds like an exciting lifestyle and I read a lot of stories from couples of all ages and locations who have similar alternative lifestyles and it's interesting to read how they have fun.

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  8. Panama Jack

Kimmiescock, What we do is not for everyone. We remained monogamous for 23 years. For many, it remains a healthy fantasy. Also the lifestyle is experiencing a renaissance. It is becoming more and more accepted in today’s culture. Done right, it can be very exciting. Done wrong, it can be a disaster.

9. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

You're correct. It takes a certain kind of person to be comfortable in that lifestyle and continue to do so after trying it. And even a certain kind of person to try it in the first place. A couple would have to be very secure in their relationship and in control of their emotions I would think to not let it destroy their life. Even though I've never had a woman who would agree with trying it I can only speak for myself when I say the women who I wanted to try it with I had little respect for and didn't feel secure enough with to consider them being my woman so it was not hard for me to think of them with another man. But with my new wife the idea seems ridiculous and I wouldn't want to see her being fucked by another man while he gets enjoyment out of her while she lays under him trying to separate herself emotionally from the situation and looks over at me the whole time.

10. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

She started out just wanting to experience sex with another man. Then she wanted to experience a bigger dick. I was having sex with other women, so couldn't tell her no. We were not married at the time, and had agreed to open relationship.
    I only regret not getting to watch her first time.

Kimmiescock likes this.
  11. Panama Jack

We entered the lifestyle with our eye wide open.(2 years before we did an actual swap). We educated ourselves in the art of “Compersion”. This was truly the turning point for us. There are so many levels of the lifestyle. We seek out only quality play couples. It’s not about one night stand or gang bang parties. We are not into that. It takes a commitment to enhance your relationship in the lifestyle. We are so glad we did. My wife get variety and so do I. We have become friends with one couple and see them once a month for play time.

Lovnflman and jimandjan like this.
  12. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Same for us no regrets. Main reason we were not always together, is I worked away from home. We found a few couples, where we both liked the other, but never that many.

Panama Jack likes this.
  13. Python 8

Python 8 Members

No she hasn't but when the opportunity presented itself she was all in or should I say It was all in ! We both enjoyed it immensely !

6Sailor9 likes this.
  14. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Action speaks louder than words, and I could tell she enjoyed it. She knew what to say, telling me she enjoyed it more since I was there.

Python 8 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  15. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

That would've been the best time to see her in action.

16. Patrick1000

Patrick1000 Members

On a nude beach a very well endowed man made a point of visiting my wife frequently. When we talked about it later, she was obviously flattered and turned on. I tried to talk about it but she blew off the discussion w “oh he was an exhibitionist!”
    Not sure how she can take a self righteous stance when she had her pussy on display for him and didn’t try to cover up. (Not that she should have)

I would rather she had been honest and said “wow…I wondered what it’s like to get f***ed by that huge dick!”

Kimmiescock likes this.
  17. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My first wife made it very clear to me that she needed... more pussy. It led to our marriage going open. She got some dick while she was at it but she was more about getting more pussy...

18. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I know what you mean and yes I would prefer a woman be honest about her thoughts because we know when she says it she's just trying to act like she's not impressed or interested. We know what she's really thinking and she's not fooling anyone by pretending she's not turned on by it.

6Sailor9 and Patrick1000 like this.
  19. Python 8

Python 8 Members

My money's on
    1. They're trying to be nice to us .
    2. They just don't want us to know they'd really like to try that big beautiful cock they saw .
    3 Somebody fed them that bs about " good girls don't talk about that kind of stuff .
    4. They don't know how hot we feel it would be or don't believe us when we mention it .
    5. They think it's a trap .

But I could be completely wrong . lol

20. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

You're not wrong as I see it. And the typical reasons are probably 1 and 2 on your list. A few are like my wife and refreshingly open about more of their feelings and will openly comment and do the "Damn" thing when they see a nice big dick that impresses them, but rarely will they admit they'd like to see what it feels like.

6Sailor9 likes this.