Got a bowl left...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Beleg, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Beleg

Beleg Member

I got a bowl left, and the soonest I can get weed is 2 weeks from now. Should I ration it, or smoke it all at once? I cant decide.

2. Blind_Melon_Chitlin'

Blind_Melon_Chitlin' Member

Ration, at least have it in two sessions, not just one. I have only had a bowl this summer and thats what I did. Smoke just enough to get high and save the rest.

3. Chames

Chames Member

I figure everyone on this forum would say smoke it all at the same time and get real baked...not me, ration it as long as you can make it last. Going two weeks without bud is a long time for someone who smokes a lot. If you ration it, you just make the time between restock shorter.

UNLESS you have good friends who will keep you high for two weeks, then smoke your bowl with them.

4. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

haha, alright! I'm not the only guy to say to ration it.

5. Beleg

Beleg Member

Man Im short on everything, not just weed... A few nights ago I had to make a makeshift candle outa wax crumbs and a bit of twine, then light it on the stove coil, 'cause I had no match or lighter, so I could smoke out of my socket+pen pipe...

Im like, a survivalist stoner... :D

6. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

lol mcgyver

all I have is a tiny roach left, I got 30 bucks to put toward weed but i cant find any around here, and I havnt been real high since like Monday, I need some grass.

7. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

i think the most u should smoke it is two times... i mean half a bowl will hardly get u high so u might as well smoke it to get high

8. Blind_Melon_Chitlin'

Blind_Melon_Chitlin' Member

With that you are wrong. A week ago I got a bowl and I had not smoked for a month and a half, a half bowl got me blazed.

9. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

Fuck that, half a bowl would be a waste. Blaze it if you got it.

10. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

thats wat im thinkin... i mean maybe if u havnt smoked in forever but seriously being just buzzed isnt that cool... being burnt the shit tho

11. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

Burn the bowl and then scrape the pipe,

12. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

id say save it for a couple of days until you find the perfect time to burn it. Then smoke it all in one fowl swoop.