Gone to pot

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by morrow, Nov 13, 2017.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

First screening of a great new series..

Group of ageing celebs on a tour bus in America, visiting the states that have legalised marijuana..

Very funny, and very eye opening!

Perhaps it's a good way to see the Brits reactions.. I enjoyed it.

Did you watch it? What did you think?

A pot-smoking bus tour with Pat Butcher ... how did that show get made?

magickman likes this.
  2. morrow

morrow Visitor

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Great interview..

soulcompromise likes this.
  4. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

It's not illegal as long as you don't get caught.

Quite a few cops smoke it.

You telling me Prince Harry hasn't tried it?

And Eugenie. She's on glue.

5. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

The way things are going these days "a little of what you fancy ...."

morrow likes this.
  6. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I watched all of the first video. What I take away from that is you can't be too careful. They said a lot of things, but the one thing that sticks out in my mind is the consequence of overdoing it with cannabis in edibles like the ice cream. It can be really easy to overdo it, and the woman who prepared it probably should have provided a little more guidance. Some people won't listen to guidance though.

For the seizures, in my mind, cannabis should be the go to treatment. They shouldn't have a problem getting that part of things legalized. It's the other conditions that raise some concerns. I think there is a negative sentiment about cannabis use for less serious conditions.

I have sciatica. It's a chronic condition, but it doesn't always effect me. So what about the many many days when I'm in nearly perfect physical health. Ok, maybe not nearly perfect. :) But my point is that you tend to want to use it even when your back doesn't hurt so bad that you can't sit or lay down or do anything without at least thinking "it's gonna hurt". So... We become some kind of cheaters as cannabis card holders.

So what they might consider in the UK is legalizing it only for people who suffer with seizures, or like multiple sclerosis, or perhaps cancer (it's supposed to ease nausea, but I don't know... They say it works!)

Or they could go for a full legalization, but there are obvious problems with that. Well, maybe not obvious. But I think how to gauge when a person is too high to be driving for example is an issue that comes up. I remember when I was taking edibles that it was sort of inconvenient to not be able to drive. I felt like I could do it, but I knew the police wouldn't be tolerant if I got pulled over.

Great videos! Made my Sunday morning brighter. :)

morrow likes this.
  8. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Lots of folks over here in US have found the hard way, to be easy on the edibles. They take a while to start working so it's easy to overdo it.

And I hear that is no fun in many instances.