Girls- How old when you had your first orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by RingsofSaturn, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patindaytona

patindaytona Guest

I had mine around the age of 14. I was at summer camp in boy scouts and my friend told me how good it felt. When I got home, I took a shower and made a ring out of my thumb and finger like he told me..I thought it had to be exactly that way, like it was magic. Then, I started to feel like I was flying...literally. I was real scared. No cum though. After a few more times in the following week, I had some cum. I was really scared then, because i didn't know what it was and no one told me about it. I though I was in big trouble and something was wrong. Those days were so good. Would like to hear from others...

2. King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar Member

Uh, this was a poll for the girls.....

3. Mei

Mei Member

It's very interesting that 40 % of the girls orgasmed before puberty-same with me

4. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

I think I was 12. I was lying there fantasising about some of the girls in my class, and rubbing "down there" at the same time, when suddenly it happened ... WHAM! I had no idea what it was, but I knew I LIKED it.

And then when I was spent, I lay there panting and recovering for a bit ... and I noticed how wet I was down there. At first I thought that in all the excitement I'd wet myself:oops: ... but I soon realised it was a different sort of wetness altogether

5. I was 16 years old. I was masturbating and I kept on going cause it felt so enjoyable and just started getting heavy sexual feelings. Then my legs shook and I could feel it, I jumped up cause I never knew what happened but overtime I realized what happened and continued to do it frequently, lol! ;)

6. Sourblue2

Sourblue2 Guest

I am a girl. When I was 6 or 7 I started feeling discovering my body. I noticed it felt good when I rubbed the area. I would do it quite often, even several times in a day while watching movies and tv. Now that I'm older I realize I was masterbasting...this of course is clit orgasm not vag orgasm. I havent had vaginal orgasm yet, but I look forward to the day with that special someone. I still masturbate. I have tried to stop since my church frowns upon it. But its so hard! I love it so much! I thought I was the only one with this dark secret. So few!

7. Sourblue2

Sourblue2 Guest

That was vaginal orgasm I'm sure. For me, I had my first cliteral orgasm at age 7. I had no idea what sex was. I was just feeling down there...and I noticed it felt good if I kept rubbing. I would get drowsy and take a nap sometimes. haha! Now I know this is called masturbating...and I gotta admit, still do. Its addicting. I cant wait to reach full vaginal orgasm someday. I totally thought I was the only girl that does it. Don't need any arousal.

8. kairilove

kairilove Member

I think I was 7, maybe 8. It was the about same time my fetishes started emerging and I started getting very excited seeing my friends get spanked. It got all wet and tingley down there are a little touch and rub suddenly made the world shudder :)

9. andrew45

andrew45 Member

masturbate orgasm from the intercourse sex with penis is totally different . from what girls told me .

10. QuartzKitty

QuartzKitty Member

12 from masturbating (clitoral), and 13 from intercourse (vaginal).

11. starsandrainbows

starsandrainbows Member

i was 12 years old

12. mazeppa

mazeppa Guest

Was your mum angry? When was this?

13. mazeppa

mazeppa Guest

Was you Mom angry with you?

14. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I think I was actually 19. It was even until age 21 or so that I started to masturbate. Then it was WAY later before I ever made myself orgasm.

15. 4 speed

4 speed Guest

My wife was about 8 when she discovered that climbing a pole made her orgasm. Then she got caught rubbing her clit on the arm of a couch, and the Catholic guilt and shame trip was imposed on her by her mom. She didn't allow herself to feel real sexual pleasure again for another 45 years, after counseling got her off the self hatred thing and taught her to like herself.

bobmonth likes this.
  16. fi86

fi86 Member

I was 9 when I first fingered myself to orgasm. I was aware I was sensitive down there before but I would say it was masturbation and didn't orgasm.

17. SRT88

SRT88 Guest

i think i was 12. Thats when i really started touching myself.

18. nurseAbi

nurseAbi Guest

Hi, I started playing with myself when I was about 7 but the first time I was concious that I had orgasmed was age 11 or 12since then they have increased in intensity.

A while back a friend asked me to try and describe my orgasms after many orgasms trying to capture what was happening i came up with the following:-

When I am arousing myself I just feel warm all over, as I play with my breasts my nipples get pink and tingle. I feel incredibly sensitive everywhere. Then when I’m touching my pussy the sensation sharpens and isolates around the clitoris. Everything feels hot, my breathing becomes rapid and erratic, my back arches, my legs tense up, and my vaginal muscles tighten up squeezing.
    Then I feel tension build, and pleasure build with it, until it feels like my clitoris is going to explode. I can feel myself going into spasms and my brain feels like its being flooded it starts in my vaginal area. I get a feeling of warmth spreading in the abdomen area and legs maybe. And the longer I continue the more I feel it. and then it will become waves of warmth and tingling. Right before I orgasm I can feel a wave coming from inside somewhere, it's like all the blood rushes to one place. And then there are uncontrollable muscle spasms in the pelvis area or stomach, then it's like waves of pleasure radiating. Often the waves will last quite a long time. And I lose all concentration until it's over. And during all this there are feeling of intense pleasure almost painful but so so intense.

19. howlyourname

howlyourname Member

I was over 19, so no poll option for me.
    You know what sucks the most? I was sexually active since I was 14, but I was obviously just with some real tossers who didn't give a shit if I came.
    Needless to say, I'm making up for lost time!

20. 4 speed

4 speed Guest

Don't feel too bad howlyourname. At that age how many guys know that it's up to them to give a girl an orgasm, versus her being responsible for her own orgasm?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.