Girls- How old when you had your first orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by RingsofSaturn, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindy94

cindy94 Member

i was 13. i was on vacation with my family. i didnt know that the balcony door was open a bit and my parents, aunt, uncle, and cousins were on the balcony of the next room over. they heard it all and it became a weird vacation after that.

2. enchantedpagan012

enchantedpagan012 Member

Same here! I am jealous of girls who can get right back into it with no break at all :p.

3. enchantedpagan012

enchantedpagan012 Member

I was 5 i think, and i discovered the joys of grinding myself into the carpet.

4. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

What the hell is a mini-orgasm? What's the definition of a real orgasm?

5. enchantedpagan012

enchantedpagan012 Member

Something that feels sort of good but isn't earth shattering.

6. haha_wintaaa

haha_wintaaa Member

7. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

That sucks, that means that I only been having mini- orgasm all this time:mad:

so embarrassing

8. enchantedpagan012

enchantedpagan012 Member

battery operated boyfried ;)

9. S t r a y

S t r a y Member

I was 7 and after I was scared I had done myself damage.

10. DoctorMidnite

DoctorMidnite Guest

I'm a guy, but had a friend who was a year older than me. She had moved next door one summer when I was 8 or 9'ish. She was a tomboy and a Star Wars geek even moreso than myself. So she hung out with my friend, who lived on the other side of my house, and myself.

To me she was just one of the guys, and I knew my buddy on the other side crushed on her. For some reason that always jeaved me out.

To make a long story short, there was a "Rich" friend of ours who lived across the street and had a pool. In the summer, being the mid-west, his family would often take one and two week vacations and usually left a door unlocked somewhere on the house. So we'd sneak inside and swim in his pool, eat his candy...etc. We were naughty kids.

After a few summers of this my friend Joshua had to go up North to be with his dad early one summer. I was 11 at the time and the girl was 12. We went swimming regardless. And I don't know if she just budded overnight, or if my blinders were taken off but her little onesy swimsuit messed me up. I stayed in the deep end because I was so embarrassed that I had this hard on.

She couldn't figure out why I wouldn't get out, then suddenly she hopped in with her swim goggles on and dove underwater. She bobbed up beside me with this wicked grin and grabbed my stuff. I was shocked but went along with it. She kissed me and it rocked my world.

She taught me things, to this day I have no idea how she figured it. Or maybe I do. We went from sneaking in that house to swim, to sneaking in to mess around. She taught me how to rub her clit etc. We never had intercourse at that age but messed around a LOT.

She later told me she was sitting on the washing machine once at the age of 7 and it rocked her world so she began to try other things at that point. So from what she told me, it was 7 yrs of age.

And she was 12 and taught me how to give one to her. She would never be the type to lie and remained a good friend until she moved away at the age of 13. She later returned when I was 19 and she was 20. We picked up where we left off and went further. Later, she'd move away again and that would be the last I seen of her. But I'll never forget her. Ever.

11. BiBuddhistRN

BiBuddhistRN Guest

I was 23. I finally got a hardcore vibrator and it finally worked. It has to be a big one. Not a clit one or pocket rocket type, or even a g spot kind. The vibrations are too small and focused. I had to use a semi-realistic vibrator with big time vibrations for a long time and finally, it happened. I was miserable for so long though. Quit having sex because it was never enjoyable.

12. MaddieAddie22

MaddieAddie22 Guest

My first orgasm was when I was about 6 or 7. (clitoral of course)

There was a girl next door in the grade below mine and my sister and I would always go over to her house. We'd sneak into her teenage brother's room and play hide and seek in his walk-in closet.
    Well one day, me and my neighbor were hiding from my sister in that closet, and she showed me how to feel good. I was laying on my back on the floor and she positioned herself so that her clit could rub against my thigh. She began to hump and rub and i didn't know what she was doing, except that she was hurting my thigh, haha. So she told me to try it. She laid on the ground and I tried it out and the shock of pleasure was amazing. Even when she complained that I was hurting her leg, I rubbed harder and harder until I finally orgasmed, which was a shock. I thought I had peed myself due to the cum, but needless to say, I didn't care! It was an amazing feeling.

In fourth grade I proceeded to show another friend how to orgasm at a sleepover. But this time the both of us scissored and rubbed our clits together for an even better experience. [She's now a lesbian (;]

Needless to say, I now masturbate once or twice daily, and no guy will ever pleasure me as much as my clit can. (;

deeeerp and bobmonth like this.
  13. littlestar123

littlestar123 Guest

ok so my first orgasm was just this year, and i felt so good after masturbating.. i've never done this before until my boyfriend told me so.. and after that my boyfriend told me to rub my pussy and he starts saying sexy things to me, that makes me so turned on and whenever he say his cock is hard it makes me so horny.. and the best orgasm that i had, is when he gave me a video of him, where he was masturbating and seeing his big cock makes me so horny, i masturbated 8 or 9 times in just one night, and i'm addicted to it right now.. :)

14. jessicap

jessicap Member

I was 16. Took me a couple years before I had a guy give me one though.

15. Fluffernutter

Fluffernutter Member

13 or 14

They're all vaginal. I know this is weird but I can only get them by fantasizing. Actual physical touching doesn't do anything.

ETA: To women who've never had one: they're really overrated. You can stay aroused a lot longer when you don't have them. That and once you start having them, they become the whole focus. Oh, and sometimes they get too overwhelming and can actually hurt.

16. Demii

Demii Member

Haha! Ah the best thing about "Battery Operated Boyfriends" is they can at least keep up with you and considering I have a very high sex drive for a female it's the only option thus far!

And I was around sixteen when I had my first orgasm.

17. jessicap

jessicap Member

I'm a bit new to the bob, but getting better and better at it. Liking it more and more :)

18. ladylala

ladylala Member

4-5 yrs old. It's been a daily thing ever since.

19. Nym

Nym Member

I was 19 or 20.

20. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

Thats sounds good...

Hurt? oh boy! :confused: , I still can't wait to get miness :2thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.