Girls.. Has a guy ever came in you and kept Going?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Curtislj, Dec 24, 2009.

1. buba1960

buba1960 Member

On ocassion I'll stay hard and carry on then cum again, especially when She's playin Dress up! Gotta luv them short skirtz & heelz :rolleyes:

2. jkr_inzona

jkr_inzona Member

I would say my husband cums twice 60% of the time. The lag time between round 1 & the start of round 2 is anywhere from 30 seconds, to 10 minutes.

3. dog402

dog402 Member

Back in my younger days if a girl would let my go bare back and I could cum in her pussy I did it usually twice cumming in her both time. If I had to wear a condom I would have to stop and chang rubber. If I was pulling out I would have to go and/or wait till I piss to clean out any sperm.

4. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Yup, once. I actually had to ask him if he'd already cum, as since he kept going I though I must have imagined it. Afterwards I asked him about it and he said it did happen once in a while to him, but not very often.

Redwingsfan likes this.
  5. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I'm a guy and I have that ability but it's directly related to how turned on I am mentally, but it's become more difficult to do this now than it was in my teens. There was one time I went for 3-4 rounds when I was about 17 or 18, and I guess my mental and emotional state was like this weird determined, focused, feeling in my head, and the pleasure was there but it was like an afterthought...I guess you could say it was kind of like an out of body experience, but not necessarily an orgasm.

Any other guys have their input on how they felt physically and mentally that allowed them to keep going for more than 1 round continuously?

6. MINXVISHOUS2012

MINXVISHOUS2012 Member

I want one of these guys!!!!!!

7. GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

All the time here but we don't count we are freaks, I get my man pumping like a fountain lol

8. YourSweetestMemory

YourSweetestMemory Member

My best friend and I were doing the dirty tango and he ended up cumming four different times...and never stopped. Spent three hours in bed. Damn....I'd love to do that again. Too bad he's 6 hours away now. ):

9. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

Back when I was 18 I had a gf whom I've always nicknamed Titties. We smoked some weed,then we got things crackin on her friends toilet. I still remember she had on these big ass leopard panties. Anyway, she rode real good until i came inside her. It was my 1st time cummin in her and normally we stop after I cum but she kept going and we realized my dick never went flaccid. We kept going for another 20 minutes on my friends toilet until I came inside her again.

That was a good night.

Lately, after I cum my dick gets hard again in bout 5 minutes because I never feel sexually satisfied.

10. fi86

fi86 Member

I couple have kept going in me for round 2 without stopping. The only guy I've been with that was really different was an ex and collage, he could cum 5-6 times in a row. Never known another guy that could do that!

11. Myralouise

Myralouise Banned

One of my co-workers had sex with me in my SUV(during lunch Break) and came and kept going I believe he came twice in and hour.

12. CreamSweet

CreamSweet Member

Yes. I have had a few who could powee through. Most are mid 20's, very fit and I suspect a little blue pill was involved. My record for a single actual session of straight fucking was like 47 minutes before he took a break from steady flip me all around pounding. Realllly sore even with lube . Another guy will basically only cum when I tell him to. Like actually I have to tell him to cum or he wont. Hes not super awesome in the sack so about 20 minutes in I tell him to.

13. tammy126

tammy126 Members

Years ago my husband could do that. I suppose the younger you are it's more doable than guys in their 50's. Now my husband can fuck me for a very long time before he cums, and when he is done he is done at least for 3 hours.

14. kinky12cu

kinky12cu Guest

I have managed it a few times when I was younger. Can't seem to anymore. I tend to get too sensitive to just keep stroking. If I take a break I go flaccid and it's tough to get it back up for about 30 minutes or so.

15. tammy126

tammy126 Members

It happened all the time when we were younger, once in a great while he keeps going for round 2 but not too often.

16. BirdFlu

BirdFlu resident alien

My hubs and me do this a lot.one time he kept going after, and came again within a few minutes. This happened another time as well.

17. John1234567

John1234567 Members

First time with my wife i was able to cum 3 times in a row then 3 times again. Every so often i can go a couple of times in a row

18. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

When I was a kid, I was truly multi-orgasmic. I could just keep going & enjoy dry orgasm after dry orgasm. The only limit was my ability to handle the extremely intense feelings. Even after puberty, I had a really short to non-existent refractory period. Often, I would stay hard after my first orgasm & could keep going for a second round. Even if I lost my erection after orgasm, I could always be ready to go again in a couple minutes or so. (My girlfriends really liked that.) Now that I'm nearly 61, I find that I usually need 10-15 minutes to recharge between rounds, and I'm rarely good for more than two rounds unless I take a break for an hour or so.

19. Goander

Goander Members

I did this once when I was younger all the way until a second ejaculation. She said afterwards, didn't you already cum once?

20. srgreene

srgreene Members

Yes. Some guys when young can do that. Hub never could, although we could do it multiple times in a night.

Altman likes this.