Geodesic Chemistry.

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by azygous420, Oct 9, 2008.

1. stalk

stalk Banned

math is definitely not my department...
    sorry bro
    :(

2. azygous420

azygous420 Member

I have done more research to find it is actually called a truncated icosahedron. the geodesic sphere like thing...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truncated_icosahedron

And the sides are unit lengths making this seem much more realistic now that I've got that verified.

3. framesh1ft

framesh1ft Member

I hate to be the one to rain on your hippy, psychedelic parade (I am fond of both) but it is so far removed from chemistry that I have a difficult time thinking that anyone would be succesfull in such a a synthesis. yet perhaps i am wrong. if someone can answer these questions the fog may lift.
    The gold catalyst structure: what size are we talking. how would the substituted amine be induced to preferentially be directed in the correct position and orientation. Why should it bind at one end and not another simply because it is on a clever if not impossible catalyst (nano?) made of an element that costs several hundred dollars per oz. If things were so easy then all anybody would need to do is add the correct amount of carbon black, some nitrogen gas, flip a switch, and presto chango, beautiful L.

how would the catalyst be constructed, assuming you could afford the raw materials.

exactly what reaction would be catalyzed?

Could this art, this technology, be used to create a neurodevice that mimicks L?

4. azygous420

azygous420 Member

I have been doing some discussion with a friend of mine studying chemistry, in his 3rd year of college saying I could be right on this one. But that is not to persuade, it just makes me very happy to know I could be on to something big.

I don't think the geodesic dome has to be gold, I think the only Gold you need is the hemisphere containing the LSA in an aqueous solution. Because a Truncated Icosahedron is a spherical construction locked to a specific radius as it is built of unit lengths.

The outer spherical structure is just electrical, not gold, just electric wires because it doesn't touch the LSA its conducting electricity to make electromagnetic fields in a locked geometry through the chamber.

The Inner sphere is just a solid gold hemisphere. This part is touching the LSA solution so the gold conducts off excess electric energy in the chemical keeping it from breaking down and does not bond to the gold.

The raw materials are just build a very exact truncated icosahedron that can be electrically manipulated. Can be fairly cheep compared to a LSD lab.
    Next mater, a small gold hemisphere. Can't be that much, not when your making lot of LSD. Next raw material, morning glory seeds or Hawaiian baby wood rose seeds. much more accessible then, ergot, and lysergic derivatives. Argon gas, and Ethane too...

The size would be something you can put on a table and work with. Were talking you don't need to goto college to make LSD here, I'm 18 I've never taken a college course in my life... If you got a simple construction made of unit lengths. You are pretty much set up. These materials are simple to come by if you make acid now...

So the plan is get those people making LSD this way and then bam... The World is on LSD.

5. espfeelit

espfeelit Banned

i think its possible, a different catalyist maybe?

6. azygous420

azygous420 Member

I'm guessing the bonds on a buckyball are all unit lengths, so the plan is to force the chemical into a spherical magnetic field to make to bonds unit lengths for relative manipulation. Gold is not really a catalyst per say, but more like an anti-catalyst to keep the chemical aligned to a spherical magnetic field and keep the chemical from breaking down by being inert and super super conductive. So the electric energy can move from the molecule to the gold with out bonding to the gold.

7. azygous420

azygous420 Member

LSD, LSA, Melatonin, Serotonin, DMT, Psilocin, 5-HTP, Bufotenin, 5-MeO-DMT, NMT, Tryptophan, AET, AMT, DET, DiPT, 5-MeO-AMT, 4-HO-DET,4-HO-DIPT, 5-MeO-DIPT, 4-HO-MiPT. These all interact with the 5-HT receptors in the human brain, alter consciousness, and all fit the truncated icosahedron.

Adding more...
    5-CT, 2C-B, DOM, DOB, MDA, MDEA, myristicin, elemicin, 8-OH-DPAT, flesinoxan, MDMA, vilazodone, ergotamine, pindolol, there are others that interact with the 5ht receptor that are not in perfect structure with this shape too, but the majority of them seem to be. salvinorin A fits the truncated rhombic triacontahedron.

Psilocybin (O-phosphoryl-4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine) is a prodrug that is converted into the pharmacologically active compound psilocin in the body by dephosphorylation. <Wiki< So thus Psilocybin fits the picture too as it just breaks down in to Psilocin...

8. espfeelit

espfeelit Banned

ah i see.

9. azygous420

azygous420 Member

10. espfeelit

espfeelit Banned

what happens if the magnetic pressure of the bonds gets released when you take the gold away after the reaction occurs? for all you know, you might be creating a manhattan project with alternative elements :p

11. azygous420

azygous420 Member

"This shape was also the configuration of the lenses used for focusing the explosive shock waves of the detonators in both the gadget and Fat Man atomic bombs. " Truncated Icosahedron... to Quote Wikipedia... Funny you should mention that.

But no, the gold is there just to keep the chemical from breaking down, if the gold is taken away with the energy in the chemical it will simply break a part not like an atom breaks apart, its more like decomposing then exploding...

12. espfeelit

espfeelit Banned

oh. i see, i was just kidding..

13. azygous420

azygous420 Member

My friend said the magnetic fields involved might not be strong enough, align the chemical to a unit spherical construction. He has his doubts, and I think I will step back into doubt and await a second revaluation to chase to bitter end to find my answers. Never the less everyone in the world should be preparing for the possibility of the emergence of this technology and the radical implications there of. Because if the realities exist that LSA can be converted to LSD the whole world will change. Nazi Germany had LSD in its grasp but didn't know its powerful effects. Let the people study LSD to foresee the implications and brace for them. How Strange.

14. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

Most chemicals that involve benzene rings fit on the soccerball because carbon seldom ever conforms to a square or triangle, or seven-sided shape. It is generally only stable in haxagon shape, or pentagon shape, particularly when nitrogen is introduced. Also, in order for a pentagon to be stable, it usually has to be adjacent to a benzene-ring

this is a contingent property, it is not the signature of the divine credence of life, it is an indication of 'that which worked'

15. azygous420

azygous420 Member

My understanding of quantum physics is limited as I have had no college, but these ideas seems highly possible of doing the task, but what is that holds chemicals to a specific shape?

The nuclear force of atoms may be too strong to be counteracted electrically by any simple means?

And what is the connection between bonding and resonance?

As I stated before fire makes light. Water bends and refracts light, magnifies it too. If light is made by the Oxygen fusing to the two hydrogens that is due to the movement of the electrons in that specific unit length along that molecule. So does that mean the bonding revels the resonance, or vice versa? Or both?

Does the chemical become more dynamic in its resonant state when the electrons move from the lower to higher energy level?

16. podious

podious Member

17. azygous420

azygous420 Member

Cool, thanks. Turns out the Amide on LSA is free spinning so you can flip it as you please. It is also already polarized so all you need to do is excite the LSA and bond ethane to it...

18. azygous420

azygous420 Member

My friend was having concerns that the strong nuclear force was holding the chemical to its specific shape but I have recently discovered what I already knew but overlooked. Gold is diamagnetic meaning it creates apposing magnetic fields. Thus gold would use the strong force of the chemical to counter that same force in a spherical manner, to align it to a field with hardly any more added energy.

19. digital 3.0

digital 3.0 Member

Why even fuck with LSD...Shulgin made so many tryptamines and phenethlyamines...What we need is the legal right to conduct laboratory psychedelic sessions, for the intent of understanding the human consciousness between chemistry and biology. Shulgin is the stepping stone, what lies beyond the valley is many steps ahead, who will be the next stepping stone ahead of the one laid by Alexander Shulgin?

20. azygous420

azygous420 Member

Yes, I would do my best to be that person but I have no resources to goto college. But indeed it is amazing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tryptamine, all but 5 of the pharmaceutical variations of the tryptamine are allowed by the human mind to induce psychedelic experiences.

This says quite a bit about human evolution. Tryptamine is a vital amino acid in the majority of nature, and it is very likely that the human animal would encounter these chemicals in nature and the effects were not evolved away from but in the direction of these experiences. Leaving the mind open for consciousness alteration with non toxic chemicals.