genitals - Tattoos

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Terry_the_Magnificent, Mar 16, 2024.

1. Terry_the_Magnificent

Terry_the_Magnificent Members

I have several tattoos on my groin and backside. On the front, I have three. They are interconnected. I have a Shaman off the Gundestrop cauldron, A runic spell, and A stump for the Shaman to sit on. They are getting old, and I am getting them refreshed. On the back, I have a dragon, Herne the Hunter. I got them over 30 years ago (I'm 73). I got mine for esoteric reasons. What do you have and why did you get them also why on the genitals?

2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have two frenum piercings with barbells under my shaft. I really like them and my wife likes them rubbing the entrance to her Virginia. I am thinking of doing two more and make it a ladder. We are Lifestyler’s and other women are intrigued by them and have tried them out for a ride.

3. Terry_the_Magnificent

I have a hole in the foreskin that nature supplied to me that I put something in to pretty up my penis. I wear s hinged ring on my penis for the same reason. Have you tried a scrotum ring? I have one that is not to tight. I wear them for aesthetic reasons. If so, how do you prevent it from falling off?

4. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I knew a rather witchy woman years ago who liked to do henna tattoo work on and around my penis. Great fun!:p

5. Terry_the_Magnificent

I quite imagine; ever get tattooed there? I like women who are in their power, and I find a lot of witches are that way. Sex is a sacred thing, and to honour you penis that way was a great compliment

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  6. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I have a large chest piece that I am very proud of. Got it earlier this year at age 72 for personal reasons with plans on extending down my torso and up to my shoulder continuing towards a sleeve of some type on my arm. I also modified my cock by doing a meatotomy. No ink down there - yet - but I love wearing jewelry. I mix and match a glans ring, cock ring, and scrotum ring.
    I've had the scrotum ring fall off a couple of times so i modified it to make it a little smaller in diameter. Now it'll stay in place. Same with my glans and cock rings.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2024
  7. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I played around with those supper strong magnetic BB's. Bad idea on any sensitive body part! At one point I had them on my penis and lets say I got really scared and a lot of pain!