Gape

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by lovebigdildos, Aug 16, 2019.

?

Best way to do this

1. Constantly use the dildo until i get comfortable to it and cant go back

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Damage the muscle somehow so it stays like that

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. lovebigdildos

lovebigdildos Members

Is there a way that i can gape my asshole to make it stay like that, have a sloppy asshole and that i can put the biggest 18inch dildo in with no problem, even if it includes damaging a muscle... im okay with it. Also id like to know how to rosebud..

2. newdist

newdist Members

I would be very careful about damaging your sphincter muscle ! If it is stretched beyond its capabilities then you may have a problem containing your feces I have mine stretched out so i can comfortably take 3 3/4 inch diameter butt plug ! My sphincter will still tighten up and close my asshole tight after a couple of hours ! I love the looks of my stretched hole when my asshole lips are swollen,loose and protruding !

Josephinelcajon likes this.
  3. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I cannot agree more! This can easily lead to a life in diapers a colostomy bag or even death!

4. Jumper58

Jumper58 Members

When my wife pegged me, at first we started with small dildos and over time slowly worked up to larger ones. Lol, just everything else in life, practice, practice

6Sailor9 likes this.
Tags: