Fun things to do in college

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by barefootconservative, Nov 5, 2017.

1. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

I started thinking about fun things I can do when I transfer to the university that entail any bareness.
    1.) Of course, the obvious things, like attending class barefoot, and doing all other daily activities barefoot.
    2.) Going on barefoot hikes (year round) with or without friends.
    3.) On Halloween, wearing a costume that works best if I'm barefoot, and wearing that all day, then attending a Halloween party barefoot, or if I can somehow get away with it, find a Halloween costume that allows me to be naked and attend the party like that.
    4.) On spring break, take a barefoot camping trip with friends, and if I can somehow get away with it, go on the camping trip completely naked. To break that down, the fun things to do there include barefoot (maybe naked) hiking, (if naked) warming up by the campfire, (if not naked) warming my soles by the fire, letting the dirt and mud bake until my soles are nice and hard.
    5.) To complete my degree, I'll need to take one semester of marching band, and doing that barefoot if they let me.
    6.) I also have to complete seven semesters of convocation (meaning I have to attend a certain number of concerts each semester) and going to all concerts barefoot.
    7.) Going to orientation barefoot
    8.) Going to orchestra rehearsal barefoot
    9.) Work out barefoot
    10.) Going to early morning classes in my pajamas and bare feet (especially during finals week)
    11.) If I look good enough, maybe I'll be confident enough to do some nude modeling for art classes (maybe I'll even get a little money for doing so)
    12.) If I get awarded work study, do my job barefoot

Some things I will not do naked are:
    -attending class
    -streak (just won't do it regardless)
    -have sex (plan on remaining a virgin, so no sex will happen)
    -roam the college dorm halls (well, maybe if I'm absolutely sure I can't get in trouble for it)
    - shop

I can hardly wait to start university, it will be so much fun having the time and freedom to do some of these things.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

the dorm halls are the last place you would get in trouble for being barefoot. you live there, why would anyone worry about your footwear there of all places?

i don't think i've ever seen anyone wear a halloween costume to class.

3. barefootconservative

Very few do, but I have seen a couple wear their costumes. But if I can figure out a costume that allows me to be naked (i.e. body painting), I DEFINITELY couldn't wear that to class. Maybe to a Halloween party, though. Just make sure no one can recognize me.

4. Naked_Toes

Naked_Toes Members

Pretty much, as long as you aren't in a place that specifically requires shoes or blatantly showing off your feet, I really don't think any of the teachers or professors will care if you're sitting there barefoot. They have more important things to worry about and won't bat an eye if your feet are bare, especially if you aren't sitting in the front row. If you wear long baggy pants most people wouldn't be able to see your feet anyway.

If push comes to shove, simply wear flip flops until you get to where you're going and then kick them off. Stay barefoot as long as possible then put the flip flops back on.

5. barefootconservative

No, I know that. I know that most places on campus don't require shoes, so i can pretty much go everywhere barefoot. In places where it's required, I might just have to be sneaky about it. Make sure I'm not noticed, be discrete, and if all else fails, soleless shoes.

6. Naked_Toes

Naked_Toes Members

Actually, it would probably just be easier to push it. As long as it isn't a place that's a hazard (like a weight room, chemistry lab or machinery area), keep some cheap flip flops in your bookbag and go barefoot as normal. If someone says something just plead ignorance and say 'oh sorry, I didn't realize I was still barefoot' and put them on. Then you'll know how strict they actually are on the no barefoot rule and take it from there. If no one says anything to you, steady as she goes.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

How about studying, go to class, pass tests & find a good paying job?

SpacemanSpiff likes this.
  8. Naked_Toes

Naked_Toes Members

Also, you could invest in a pair of Vibrams for those no-barefoot places. I have some and it's not exactly the same, but it's just about as close as you can get without your feet actually being bare.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm pretty sure he's at an american college. studying is a complete waste of effort, class only takes up 12-15 hour per week, passing tests is just a matter of showing up and taking them, and there are no good paying jobs.

goodearth likes this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah?
    Well.

Go to class, study, pass some tests and go and get a good paying job. ;)

Seriously of there's no point, what's the point?

People spend so much money on education for a mute purpose most of the time. In debt 20k on classes and for what gain? A social barefoot community and costume making?

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

booze and drugs in my case. some people even get to have sex while they're there.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ah yes just like the movies.

13. unshodone

unshodone Member

I enjoyed going barefoot in college. Riding my bike around campus barefoot was a special treat. Wearing just cutoffs and T shirt felt great. I am a clothing minimalist.

14. unshodone

unshodone Member

Marching band rehearsals while barefoot was great fun for me. We had muddy practice fields from time to time. Splashing on each other while marking time in the puddles while barefoot was terrific. The mud squishing between my toes is very sensual and playing music at the same time makes it even better!

15. barefootconservative

Sounds exhilarating, I can't wait to start!

16. barefootconservative

Yes, but I'm going into the education field, and college is a must for that type of work.

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ i never said not to go to college, i just said that college is ridiculously dumbed down so that they can get tuition money from anyone willing to pay it, so getting through college takes no real effort and there's lots of time to do non-classwork stuff.

18. barefootconservative

True, true. That's kind of why I decided to go to actual college, rather than online college, because of all the fun you miss out on by not going.

19. Kerri

Kerri Members

I hire a lot of interns and recent grads from Boston area colleges and I can say with certainty, that at least those schools are not like that. These kids work their asses off in school and are years ahead of where I was when I graduated from a well known highly reputable college

That being said - there is without a doubt a McCollege option out there if kids want it

20. barefootconservative

McCollege? Is that a career in McDonald's?

GLENGLEN likes this.