For all the vapers out there....

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Not a clinical trial but I was very surprise just how little discoloration there was with the cotton wool at the end of the 120ml. Is that true, would 60 ml be a months supply, asking those of you that vape in replace of cigarettes?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

I only smoke ciggrets when I cant smoke weed, but I can vape weed just about anywhere now..

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I accidentally bought an e-cig in 2011. It cost $100 something dollars. I thought I was getting it for free but it was only a free trial. If I didn't like it I was supposed to send it back. In 2016 or so I gave it away to a neighbor who mentioned quitting smoking.

I don't know how much it would cost because I had the juice that came with it while I was trying to quit. It didn't take me long to ween off of cigarettes though. It worked pretty well. But if you plan on continuing to vape for an extended period it will begin to cost.

As for how many ml = 1 pack/2 packs etc., I just don't know. But it does work! :)

4. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

It depends on the device you're using and your vaping habits. For some people 60 ml can last a month. For those with higher powered rigs that chain vape 60 ml might only last a day or 2.

I used to go through about 40 ml a week but after going to a lower powered device a 30 ml bottle now lasts me 2-3 weeks.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

120ml I want to last me a month. I'm cutting back gradually, it's almost a month lol.

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I find that hard to believe, someone would go through 60ml in two days.

Cant seem to find anywhere online that proves equivalence, but if pack a day smokers are switching to using 30ml a fortnight. That means the amount of nicotine in 30ml is roughly the same as 14×20, 280 cigarettes. Nicotine that ends up in the blood stream that is, not the actual percentage in the cigarette or liquid.

And the nicotine in the liquid is the same stuff they use in anti smoking aids, it vome from a diiferent plant than the type used in cigarettes, much more potent.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You'd be flooding your lungs for sure 60ml a day.