Fear of Ejaculation During Oral Sex

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by JohnBlaze85, Mar 26, 2018.

1. JohnBlaze85

JohnBlaze85 Members

Hi All,

For some reason I have developed a “fear” if you like of ejaculating when my partner gives me oral sex, I’m a 32 year old healthy male and I have no idea what the hell is happening.

The head is really good and I feel like I want to cum, penis starts throbbing but nothing happens, it’s like I get more of a feeling of wanting to urinate then I don’t want to let go and then I end up suppressing the feeling if that makes sense and nothing happens which annoys my partner as she feels like she isn’t doing a good job.

Anyone else had this problem and how to overcome it, any help would be appreciated, thinking about it this has been been a problem with previous partners as well.

2. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

Make sure you pee first & are clean. A lot of guys cant cum from a bj if they are standing up. Lay on your back & relax then have your partner blow you. Talk to your partner while getting blown, tell them how amazing it feels.