Favorite Anti-drug or Anti-pot slogans

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by 420twentyfour7, Oct 19, 2009.

1. 420twentyfour7

420twentyfour7 Member

The most memorable one for me is the egg in the frying pan explaining thats your brain on drugs. The two funniest to me are either the one where these kids got the munchies so they hit a drive thru then get their food and run over a kid on his bicycle, gimme a break someone high on pot wouldn't be able to go fast enough to kill anyone.

And the other one is where it claims that if you buy pot you are a terrorist, I didn't even know about this commercial until my aunt told me I fund terrorist with my pot smoking, I was like whaaaat and she said thats what it said on tv. So I was like well guess what you fund terrorist too, and she said impossible I've never smoked/bought/sold weed, so I tell her yea but you buy gas don't you. Needless to say that was the last time she criticized me for smoking pot.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I saw that terrorist ad too, total BS, but they do produce alot of heroin in thar region,

the best ad is the one with the dog who tells the girl he dosn't like when she smokes pot. It just makes me wonder if a strain is really out there that will make my dog talk, that would be kinda cool lol.

3. 420twentyfour7

420twentyfour7 Member

That they do, but how does it get over here? I don't know of anyone bringin it here, so that leaves me to point at the CIA and govt. until they can prove otherwise. So the ultimate irony is the ppl telling me I'm funding terrorist by buying this are actually the ones bringing it here to buy and then in turn actually fund terrorist with the profits :eek: