F*(K KFC Canada - Cutting Chicken Pieces In Half!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by relaxxx, Jun 27, 2018.

1. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

And fuck you, Kentucky Fuckin' ?Chicken? Canada! It's been over a year since I bought a three piece meal at KFC. BECAUSE IT'S TOO FUCKING EXPENSIVE to begin with. Well what a fucking surprise today when I got a 1.5 piece meal at a 3 piece price. The cheap dirty bastards cut their original pieces in half. Their website says the Chicken is bigger now and we half to, "it's the same value" they say. BULL FUCKING SHIT. They can double up their greasy half pieces and shove them up their fucking greedy corporate asses!

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i never noticed ..but i dont go for the pieces

i prefer the fingers ..which are also crazy expensive but they are awful good

3. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Is this only in Canada? I bet this is just Canada, they wouldn't dare do this in the United States.

"Oh Canadians are so polite, they won't even say anything. Devalue their currency, screw them on exports, cut their chicken in half... pushovers... it's all good."

The decline of western civilization has never been more apparent. Canada has literally become an episode of South Park. You know what the next degression is right?

"Canadians will be so fucking stoned in another year, they won't even notice that their chicken has been replaced with deep fried clumps of cardboard."

Holy fucking shit! If you're a Canadian franchise owner it's time to bug out. Sell this shit off to some immigrant and start growing weed immediately.

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

never heard anyone complain about smaller pieces of unhealthy crap before?....you in a race with someone to a heart attack?....perhaps Canada doesn't want to become our fatso neighbor to the south.....the entire world calls americans ''fat'' because of the obesity problem....better to be called ''polite'' by the world imo

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

How about KFC in pot batter?

6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Popeye's is better than KFC anyday. Y'all got that?

Eric! likes this.
  7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah we got it, but there’s a KFC just across the street from the grocery store, is Popeye’s so much better that it’s worth driving the additional 5 miles?

8. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

You'll have to be the judge of that, just try it out.

9. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Back when we were kids, KFC used to taste so much better. Even back then when we thought it was good, Colonel Sanders was saying the franchise chicken was shit compared to his real original chicken. Can you even fucking imagine what he'd have to say about this miserable shit that they sell here now?!

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

ive never seen a popeyes except for on tv

we have mary browns though

11. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's it! I'm getting some fuckin fried chicken for lunch! They aren't rippin us off down here with the small pieces of chicken, customers will literally start a fight with the servers and cashier over that.

Ged likes this.
  12. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

You know, one of my favorite KFC memories as a kid was peeling that big piece of skin off the thigh and savoring it and my grandmother would give me the skin off her piece too...
    That big piece of KFC skin does not exist here anymore.

^ Yup, that piece there. Canada's next generation won't even understand what they're looking at if they were shown this clip.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    Eric! likes this.
  13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i just had kfc an hour ago; it was the same size that it's always been here in the US.

very punny.

maybe if popeye's didn't spend their entire budget on advertising, they could afford to actually open a store or two and let people find out.

i've had popeye's once and it was a tad better than kfc, but not by much. church's was always the best chicken, but they only seem to operate in the ghetto so there's none of them around here either.

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Everything would have tasted better when you were a kid, back when you hadnt tasted the same thing 10,000 times.

Well, anything with fat and sugar in it that is.

I doubt tofu or brussel sprouts tasted better as a kid

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

They have a popeyes at the airport in Kuala Lumpur, I didnt think much of it.

But all those chains taste weird in asian countries, McDonalds, Burger King etc

16. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

You should come to London and thr
    You should come to London and try one of our royal kebabs.
    £925 may sound a bit expensive, but their is enough to share with a couple of friends and you get a free salad. :yum::yum::yum:

Their is a snack bar in docklands where you can get a cheap takeaway kebab for £100.
    If you think that is too expensive, you need to look at the prices at the restaurant next door where a good bottle of wine could add £15,000 to your bill..

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

They will be 1 pound after Brexit

wilsjane likes this.
  18. wilsjane

If all the merchant banks leave London, that will probably be true.
    However, I think that some manufacturing industries will be better off and this will benefit the everyday people more than just a few overpaid parasites on our economy.

19. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

which royal do they get the meat from?

20. wilsjane

I think that they use the queens old horses when they knacker them. :yum::yum:

SpacemanSpiff likes this.