extremely wet pussy question

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by countryrider13, Dec 29, 2013.

1. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Wait, dude, did you just try to mansplain my own cycle to me?
    I know when cervical mucus is thick or thin and why.

The reaction I was talking about is a specific activity. And my current partner is all about it.

tumbling.dice and wilsjane like this.
  2. Altman

Altman Bull

Damnn I could use a chick like this!

3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm wet-pussy friendly:)

Soncho33 likes this.
  4. grower88

grower88 Members

I prefer too wet over too dry. Only "downside" to overly wet is i can typically go for much longer before reaching orgasm

Soncho33 likes this.
  5. Soncho33

Soncho33 Members

Absolutely not the wetter the better get down there and lick those juices up yummy

6. Soncho33

Soncho33 Members

Goddess

7. Soncho33

Soncho33 Members

Absolutely delicious

8. Soncho33

Soncho33 Members

You are so lucky my friend

9. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

for me, there is no 'too wet'. much like eric, I am very wet pussy friendly - I spend a good deal of my time getting my partner into a molten little puddle anyway.. I'm a bit girthy (not huge, but...eh) and if she's tight, we /need/ the extra lubrication.. downside is, it can take longer for me anyway (often takes me 20-30 minutes to get myself off) with her, whoever she may be, it can take longer, and I really don't want her or me getting saddlesore (had it happen, even with additional lube.

being perfectly honest, I LOVE the super-wet sensation, let alone going down on a juicy wet little peach, dipping my tongue in and basically lapping her almost dry... then teasing her all over again.

I've had partners be like 'I get too wet, I don't think you'll like it.' pfft. fuck that.

drown me if you can.

10. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

The wetter the better. Why do you think there is such a big market for lube?

YungSAVi likes this.
  11. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

Never need lube as her pussy is always wet. Easy to put my finger or fist in or my cock as it is always just tasty and right

Deejay88 likes this.
  12. Shaun135

Shaun135 Members

I definitely don't think a pussy can get "too wet" I think the wetter the better lol the thought process that goes through my head in this instance is wow I did that I made her pussy that wet she wants me so bad which usually spurs things on for me and knowing that she wants me that bad usually means better sex. In my experience I have had a lot of "squirters", which I love like literally 80% of women I've been with have been squirters its such a turn on for me, I have even been giving a woman oral and using my fingers to make he squirt and swallowed it one time I took it in my mouth and went up to kiss the girl and shared her juices with her it was very hot. So in conclusion no a pussy can never be "too" wet.

13. Maui Daddio

Maui Daddio Members

The fact that you get so aroused and wet is an incredible turn on. Every guy wants to think that he can arouse a woman so much. He's a lucky guy!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  14. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I can remember when I was a teenager,a young girl started working at the same company.She was a attractive nice figure and I chatted her up, I got the feeling that she found out things about me from the things she was saying to me.We went to see a movie on our first date although we did not see much of the film,I remembered that she put her coat across both of us and she playing with my cock.
    After the film we went to her apartment there was no couch or sofa just three chairs,and she sat on my lap,l put my hand up here skirt and her pussy was so wet. She took me into her bedroom and I fucked extremely wet pussy.She told me it was a great feeling having a huge cock inside her I fucked her on three more occasions.The last time I heard about her that she was married with four kids

15. Python 8

Python 8 Members

The wetter the better ! Had some three and foursomes with friends some years ago and that little blonde had the wettest pussy I ever ran across . She even apologized for it several times and I told her I loved it that way . Talking with my buddy recently I mentioned that and he told me that my wife was the same with him !!! Wow , well that may explain why when I fucked my wife after he had I thought I was getting sloppy seconds but maybe I was just enjoying the benefit of how turned on she was from fucking his thick cock . Either way I enjoyed the hell out of it .

There were times that I know I was getting sloppy seconds though .

16. Altman

Altman Bull

Extremely wet pussy is freaking awesome ... Enough said

And not to mention tasty as well

17. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

I can easily do that with just words, no actions needed, unless i see her in person.

18. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

That's what I've heard.

Altman likes this.
  19. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

For extra stimulation?

20. playful_nath

playful_nath Members

i like it when my bf has some all over his face, and the noises it makes also.