Ever have an "Oh Shit" ! moment?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by C3po, Mar 4, 2024.

1. C3po

C3po Members

This happened many years ago before I met my wife. I was out at a bar with some co-workers drinking and met a friends wife's friend, she was exceptionally hot and friendly! We hit it off and to make a long story short she took me home and preceded to fuck me exceptionally well. Just as we had finished our sex we were lying together naked on her sofa when a man walks in and stared at us for several seconds. I ask is that your brother? She replied no that's my husband. All I could think was Oh Shit I'm gonna die!!!! She smiled and said don't worry, we have an open marriage and tonight was my night for sex. He fucks other women all the time so it's no big deal. She then told me that I was a better fuck than her husband and wanted to see me again. After several minutes I was able to think again and told her that I would like that also. But somewhere else!
    I got dressed and left thinking I should go to church and give thanks. I never thought once that she was married, it just seemed to me that she was out with her friend having a good time. What a surprise!!! I became much more cautious in my hook ups after that! It was my very first exposure to an open marriage and it had planted seeds of wonder that someday would come to fruition in my life.
    What was your moment?

2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I had several moments, but good ones having fun with women.
    Some were about giving, some were about receiving, others were like when a woman took her bra off and she had the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen and touched.

Here is one I already wrote about:
    I was getting another edging hand job by the handjob lover and after several orgasms about one hour later I was not able to edge and hold off one more so I told her I was about to cum.
    She placed her hand under the head to catch the ejaculation but we were both quite surprised that it shot three squirts a few feet away before the rest dripped in her hand.

on the other side of the coin, I was on my back getting some oral before she got on top of me, I had her edge me a few times before she couldn’t wait anymore.
    And once on top, she edged me with her vagina. She reached the point where holding off was not an option anymore and she orgasmed. That was the first time ever. I felt several quick contractions around my cock and it triggered my ejaculation.
    Her contractions amazed me not because I came, but because I never experienced it before even though I made some women orgasm.

SantaCruzRob, Timsk and 6Sailor9 like this.
  3. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I had been in her pussy for several minutes, like about 20. She was really small and held my cock so tight it almost hurt. I could feel her contractions when she came and every time she would she'd ask me to stop moving. Once she calmed down some she prodded me to begin thrusting again. After a few of these stops I couldn't hold back any longer and filled her pussy. While I was cumming I just balled up on top and let it flow. A few moments later I relaxed from the climax and tried to pull out. I couldn't. My cock was stuck. Even with the added slipperiness of my cum in there it wouldn't release. For several minutes I tried, she tried, we both tried to get my cock expelled. As I backed away I just pulled her across the bed. Cock release was not happening. The longer we tried the tighter she got. I started to swell again. Thoughts began to run through my head of EMT's having to transport us to the ER for an emergency extraction. I got tickled at the thought of what would be said by whoever came to help us. As I was now giggling I told her what was running through my mind and we both started to lay out all of the scenarios including me wearing her pussy for life or cutting my cock off. After a while we were both just laying there, me on top of her, doing nothing but giggling. That hard deep laughter you can't control. It must have been what it took to release me from her grip because I shrunk and popped out with a sound like pulling a cork out of a wine bottle. That set off another round of us laughing so hard we almost peed the bed. (I think she actually did some) It was one of the many crazy oh shit moments I've had over the decades of having sex. At least I left with my cock still attached to my body.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2024
    SantaCruzRob, Ybcican, Timsk and 2 others like this.
  4. isitme2

isitme2 Guest

When we got into swinging I got to be known for having a real BBC. I got to be the bull for a few married couples. One night my wife sat in the hotel room as I helped fulfill a young white couple BBC fantasy. My wife made sure to tell the white couple that she was sitting on the sidelines. She really wasn’t attracted to the tall, lanky husband.

I put on a good show for the husband. I made sure to give him an up close view of my BBC fucking his wife. For some reason my wife became very horny watching me have sex with the young white lady. My horny wife started flirting with the young guy. She asked him to join her in bed. My wife had her back turn to the husband as he got undress and walked to the bed.

My mouth hit the floor when I saw the guys cock. It was long and super skinny. That thing look like it had an extra attachment to it. WTF??? I remembered how horny I was the first time I saw my wife with another man. So, I knew the young man had bad intentions. I could also tell by the look on his face he was going to wreck my poor unsuspecting wife. I started to warn my wife because I was worried for her safety.

The startled look on my wife’s face, as the guy slid inch after inch into her, is something I will never forget. She stared at me and back at him with the biggest “WTF” look on her face. She screamed when he started slamming the hell out her. Then her screaming went to another level when he stopped and just held himself deep into her. Watching the guy not move and seeing my wife scream, gyrate and orgasm was a sight to behold. She never knew what hit her. Later on my wife playfully yelled at me because I didn’t warn her about the guys super long cock.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2024
  5. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Despite being a shy person I get really aroused bring partially naked or completely naked in front of others, exotic they are dressed.

Doing something sexual ups the ante and really gets me going. I have surprised myself many times. A girlfriend of mine years ago said I had a humiliation fetish.:p