ever answered the front door nude?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by nudesurfer, Oct 20, 2011.

1. vols

vols Members

Lol I am big into astrology

2. vols

vols Members

With a body like you can't be single

3. vols

vols Members

You look beautiful
    Is there anything you won't do in bed

4. Franky29

Franky29 Members

The same here! I usually wrap a bath towel around my waist to answer the front door but I always have the blinds and doors wide open. I do however retrieve my mail from my mailbox completely nude. The lady neighbor across the street is always waiting for me to check my mail.

Deejay88 and Joshua Van like this.
  5. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

nery nic! I would check the mail or work on my garde mow law naked if i didn't live in a state with a 0 ,tolerance for nudity dam prudes

Franky29 likes this.
  6. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

Never answered the door completely nude but we have been caught while nude on our back deck. First by our exterminator doing his quarterly bug spray. We made no effort to cover up and he just smiled and continued his work. Another time, our postman (actually postwoman) required a signature and came around back when the doorbell was unanswered. She got the full frontal view when I met her at the steps. She apologized over and over and we assured her we had no problem with it. The next time she called out from the corner of the house before approaching the deck.

7. RT19

RT19 Members

Yes I have but I do have a stable type front door so its cheating a little as I appear to the person as shirtless not nude.

Joshua Van likes this.
  8. NudeMTB

NudeMTB Senior Member

Lol, I guess there has to be some perks to that job!! Bet you made his week!! :)

Deejay69 and Joshua Van like this.
  9. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Same in New Zealand, being naked even in public is not illegal per se but I was convicted of a bullshit charge they tacked on called offensive behavior. There was absolutely no way my behavior was offensive. I was naked on a beach 30 yards from anyone. I didn't approach or speak to anyone, touch myself or barely even look at anyone.

Very Fast Car and Joshua Van like this.
  10. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

I've never answered the door nude but always wanted to have a lady friend agree to "dress up" as Adam and Eve for Halloween but my wife would never in a million years especially after my conviction.

Joshua Van likes this.
  11. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I would love answering nude!!!!!!! (Im just scared too)

Joshua Van likes this.
  12. Deejay69

Deejay69 Members

I love answering the door nude now. People are usually very pleased and smile. My postman expects it now and he is always very chatty. My husband gets a different reaction though. Never bad but people are always more suspicious of a naked man

NudeMTB and Joshua Van like this.
  13. The Shark

The Shark Members

My wife and I did this a couple of times when we were in the early stages of dating, before we began living together. We planned it both times and was so worth it!
    First time we did it, she came over to my place and I answered the door completely nude. She was wearing a sexy short skirt and pair of heels and no undies. As soon as the door closed we proceeded to have some of the most intense amazing sex.
    Second time was the reverse. I went to her place and the only thing she had on when she answered the door was a hot pair of platform pumps.
    I would so love to do that again with her.

14. Dude111

Excellent!!!!!!!!!

Im glad ya had fun.............

15. Dude111

Ah man!!

16. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

My wife spends the warm months mostly naked in our house. If a deliveryman comes to the door, she answers it naked. Her position is that it is her house, and she can dress as she pleases. In her 17 years of exhibitionism, she has never had a complaint—that we know of. She lost her modesty years ago.

Dude111, bill697cu and Joshua Van like this.
  17. Dude111

I like how she thinks :)

18. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

I've never done, but I've known it happen twice when my wife and I have been on holiday with the children.

A family friend answered her hotel room door in the nude to my then fifteen year old son. Her kids had been in and out of the room disturbing her in the bathroom. When there was yet another knock she rushed out naked and opened the door forcefullly intending to tell them off. As my son stood there surprised at sight of a full frontal fifty plus woman, she said that she was sorry and hadn't realised it was him knocking at the door. It was the lady who later told us about the encounter, not our son who was more than a little embarrassed about it.

The other incident happened more than a decade earlier when our kids were young. It involved my wife in the cabin of a cruise ship. I mentioned this in the "Caught naked" thread. The kids were playing on the floor and I was sitting engrossed in a book. My wife was in the bathroom, when there was a knock on the door that the kids and I didn't hear. Irritated that we hadn't answered the door, my wife came out of the bathroom naked and opened the door slightly.

She'd known it would be the young man who looked after us in the cabin and had intended to tell him through the crack that we didn't need anything. On a mission to ask us something, he wasn't having any of this. He eased his way through the door and my wife backed off a little. Hearing their voices, I turned to see that he'd come completely in and pushed the door to. My wife was now standing in the nude face to face with the young man in his smart uniform chatting away about some mundane housekeeping matter. The guy acted normally as if he hadn't even noticed that she was completely naked.

I can remember the exact words she said a little breathlessly after he'd gone and she'd closed the door behind him "Fucking Hell! He just kept coming!" After a pause to regain her composure, she said something to the effect of why didn't one of you guys answer the door. That begs the question why didn't she pick up a towel as she came out of the bathroom.

pinoy62 and bill697cu like this.
  19. Terry4u2c

Terry4u2c Newbie

After seeing online the videos of girls answering door naked for pizza delivery guy me and my wife talked abou

20. Terry4u2c

Terry4u2c Newbie

After me and my wife saw videos online of girls answering door for pizza delivery guy we were a little buzzed and we called ordered pizza I then dared her to answer door naked and w0hatever lol well that dare cost me because she did it and was a short pretty big guy his face was shock she took the ball and ran she asked him if he thought she looked good and next to him asked would he like to touch her and she grabbed his hand put it on her tit and she reached down and undone his pants and I did not see her do that until she got on knees and told him what a cute little Dick let her fix that and she enough she sucked him till he actually did cum everywhere.she tol0d him next time she wants him to FUCK her and he left Lmao I ran in and almost cried I told her that was so fucking hot and she had ball lol loved it

bill697cu, Joshua Van and Deejay88 like this.