ever answered the front door nude?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by nudesurfer, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

sounds like a plan....ok

2. Aranmich

Aranmich Members

I always answer the door naked. I answered for the cable company; it was two younger women (early 20s) trying to upsell cable. They came in and sat down while wide-eyed as they were confronted with the large breasts, ample belly, and gaping vagina of a larger woman. One stared so much I finally explained to her that it's OK if she sees my vaginal canal while we talk, and that it opens so wide because of the extra weight and many sexual partners I've been with. I've found that a naked body, especially an open vagina, fosters trust.

3. modeve

modeve Members

I open door in nude when my close gf or any nudist friend visits.

louisiananudistcpl likes this.
  4. modeve

modeve Members

Once it was an embarrassing situation. We spouses are nudists and at home never put anything. As usual we slept nude, In the early morning I woke up and smelled coffee brewing. Thinking that husband would be making coffee I went to kitchen in nude. The moment I entered, I saw my hubby and his friend sitting on kitchen table. My hubby was reading a paper brought by his friend (which I came to know later). I was stunned, standing motionless and speechless while guest had a fairly clear view of my front. Same moment my husband turned his face and saw me. He just smiled and asked if I would like to have coffee in bedroom or with them. I preferred to go to bed room.

louisiananudistcpl likes this.
  5. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

At our winter home many of our neighbors including us are nudists. Its pretty common that someone might answer the door in the nude after a quick "who is it?" response. We do have one couple that thinks it disrespectful to answer a door that way or even casually walk around our own homes naked even though they too are nudists and belong to a local nude resort like the rest of us.

6. barefootben85

barefootben85 Members

I often answer the door naked, sometimes get funny looks, sometimes get people staring at and talking to my penis, until I remind them my face is up here!

1 person likes this.
  7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Hotel rooms in have many times. Can't remember ever doing it at home.

8. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Never nude, but answering the door wearing just my leather shorts has had some interesting reactions from guys as well as girls. I remember the guy who looked as if the buttons were about to pop open on his tight Levi's and the look on his face when my girlfriend suddenly appeared. Needless to say, she was all in leather.

9. wilsjane

I have had a few people talking to my leather shorts. LMAO.

10. wilsjane

The last one on the list amused me. Somehow girls seem to feel cheated if you take away the pleasure of them removing your belt and unbuttoning your jeans. LOL.

11. Wildman1234

Wildman1234 Members

GF and I do all the time. We have a small sign on the front door that says clothing optional and the welcome mat reads ‘get naked’. We dont get a ton of deliveries but the ups guy occasionally and the occasional pizza delivery. Usually theres just the usual routine or awkward silence.

12. eyemadethis

eyemadethis Members

A few years back, I was a delivery driver. The least amount of clothing I saw a girl answer the door was in a micro skirt, with her top completely unbuttoned, And no bra. And she was very attractive as well, with a supurb body.

I saw others in various states of undress, but never totally naked :-(

13. nudistinwoods

nudistinwoods Members

All the time but no one ever comes that we don’t know about because we have to open gate for them

14. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have never done this, however, I have been on the receiving end of this somewhat. When I lived in El Paso 7 years ago, My neighbors that lived in the apartment above me were young and in thier 20s. One guy and two girls, going through nursing school, great kids. I went up to ask the guy about something, and both women answered the door in cotton panties and white tank tops. My jaw dropped and we all started laughing. They were seriously fucking with me. They invited me in and I did everything I could to keep a straight face while we talked, but I remained being a gentleman, despite the things that were present that I have a weakness for, i.e., nice athletic build, white cotton panties, and ponytails. Man......

Kerri likes this.
  15. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Wow your lucky he didnt give you a problem about it!!

Good for you :)

16. SSJROMANCE

SSJROMANCE Members

I think there are A LOT of people full of BS on here lol.

Before or after a shower I walk around the house naked for a while if no one is going to be home. We have no blinds downstairs but I live in a secluded wood area where the neighbors would have to use binoculars to see me. I've grilled naked at night before on my patio - again I look out to the woods and fields behind. Never answered a door naked.

17. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

No I do think everyone who posts on this base do not like clothes.....

18. Kerri

Kerri Members

It’s kind of a sexy idea but I’ve never done it. I don’t think I would unless I knew the unsuspecting victim would be okay with it

Eric! likes this.
  19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

If anyone knocked this weekend I would have answered nude...but really nobody ever comes on my property.

20. imtheotHERone

imtheotHERone I Support Public Nudity

Only if I know who's at the door.