Driving naked

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Deleted member 320456, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Naked

Naked Member

In the summer in the very early morning. I pulled over on a road that is usually emptier than others, especially at 2am. I parked, took my shoes off, socks, pants and boxers. Kept my shirt on though. I then went on my way driving naked except for my shirt. I was an hour away from my destination. Playing with myself too at red lights. When I got to where I was going, I took off my shirt and stayed naked for the rest of the night.

2. Robynnsdad

Robynnsdad Members

..mod

Last edited: Apr 5, 2024
  3. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I’m going to drive my motor home naked this weekend to go and see the lunar eclipse

Joe90, Augres, bill697cu and 3 others like this.
  4. JH93022

JH93022 Members

Just go for it. I keep my shorts next to me in case.

Augres and Barefoot Rick like this.
  5. Barefoot Larry

Barefoot Larry Members

I have driven nude several times at night. I have to drive a four lane parkway home which is like an interstate highway just not as much traffic. On a couple of occasions I stripped naked and drove home. Another time I drove an interstate highway at night several hundred miles through two states.

6. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

I used to drive home naked when I worked the late shift. Best way ever to de-stress.

bill697cu, Augres and Barefoot Rick like this.
  7. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

You got that right

8. Timsk

Timsk Members

I drive naked whenever wife is not with me. Shes afraid that we’ll get cop stopped or in an accident while I’m naked. But occasionally she likes her tits out with the windows down.

bill697cu and Barefoot Rick like this.
  9. Barefoot Larry

Barefoot Larry Members

Sounds like you have a working relationship. Just keep your cruise control set for the speed limit. Lol

bill697cu and Barefoot Rick like this.
  10. Timsk

Timsk Members

You bet we do and it’s been wonderful being with her.

Barefoot Larry and Barefoot Rick like this.
  11. Nudist Always

Nudist Always Members

I used to drive naked a lot. It was kind of a hobby, lol. Before they had cameras everywhere, I was on a fully-naked all-day road trip passing through a small town and drove through a fast food drive-in on a hot summer afternoon. I finally chickened-out and placed a small towel over my privates when I got to the teller window, just-in-case. I drove naked to a shade-covered park, ate while still naked in the car, then continued on my road trip, naked all the way.

12. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Ha ha, I'm with you on the chicken out part. But recently I went through the drive thru lane putting the towel in my lap at the window. Noticed a wry smile on the attendant as I paid. The next time I went there I noticed the camera mounted at the order menu. Oops! Now I know why the smile was on his face.

amb5734 and Barefoot Rick like this.