does pulling out work

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by jessica fischer, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Miss Margaret

Miss Margaret Members

Thank you straightmale.

The artist formerly known as Mistress Margaret

straightma1e likes this.
  2. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Your welcome. I wish more men would know this and react accordingly. I also wish more women who lose the ability to have comfortable sex with their husband would do either what you do or encourage him to go elsewhere to satisfy that urge.

3. Wally Pitcher

Wally Pitcher Members

I have failed again. Thank heaven I did not work as a typist. I think the I meant to say the following: This is news to me. It seems unusual that an organ capable of transporting a baby to the outside of the body can constrict to the point to cause intense pain. I did not consider that some women have medical conditions which can cause this.

4. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

A point of information as well as a thought to ponder. It isn't the constriction that causes pain. It is the stretching of the vaginal wall as a penis is inserted. That and the lack of natural lubrication plus, as you said, medical conditions can also cause a lot of discomfort. So ponder this. Why is childbirth so painful to a woman?

5. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

I think the older the woman gets the less constricted she becomes. As hard as my wife has been pounded in the last 5 years she never has said anything about it hurting anyway but the good hurt. She has been jackhammered, doggy, andpretty much any other way you can imagine and never has complained

6. Forever Edger

Forever Edger Senior Member

No. the "always" should be removed. As intercourse progresses, pre ejaculate fluids are released and depending on the individual it can be a small or large amount. Sperm finds its way in that fluid. Pulling out is a dice throw. Perfectly, four out of 100 will get pregnant, generally, 27 women out of 100 will get pregnant. The woman is the one who bears the child thus assertive control on the part of the woman is important as she gathers the facts.

7. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

I agree. The only time pulling out works is when your in a girls mouth or ass. But why would you want to pull out then? lol

Ray Roberts likes this.
  8. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

I am living proof that pulling out does not work for all. I say this after being the unhappy provider of sperm to multiple young women when I was in my 20's, long before the pill became the norm for young single women. At it's worst I had five women pregnant at the same time and this was only attributed to those I know about! Now it is to my utter shame that I am able confess to my indifference to the plight of the young women who had the bad fortune to drop their knickers in the name of "Love"

I later continued to be embarrassed by the resulting discloser of my wanton acts and one of the worst was a young man knocking on my mothers door, saying something like "Hi granny I am your son's boy " My mother, who was in her late 70's, fainted and had to be carried inside by this young man" who was the spitting image of myself in his early twenty's" I was working abroad and she sent me this letter saying "you can't deny it and I thought it was you when I saw him standing at the door" She was correct when I did eventually meet up with him he did look like me when I was the same age. This young man himself went on to have four children of his own. Now I worried about others trying to make contact as I am sure it might happen again. However my mother has passed on in the UK so one important link has been cut off. And of course women of today have the option of the pill. Pulling out is DEFINITELY NOT a safe option to prevent a pregnancy.

Forever Edger likes this.
  9. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

Pulling out should not be an option. I am married 61 and have multiple partners. I use condoms with everyone first of all to prevent diseases and bringing it home to my wife. Although eat pussy a lot. Pregnancy is an issue and has always been all my life. If the girl doesn’t want to use a condom then intercourse is a no go. My fwb who i know since she was 18 and was always a flirt and promiscuous never used condoms because she was told she couldn’t get pregnant. We always used them . Anyway at the age of 40, she is 51 now, she got pregnant with a one night stand and then had about 6 possible fathers. He is a great boy but the father is a deadbeat. She is my fwb and actually has been very monogamous with me and had a hysterectomy so we dont use condoms any longer. I am honest with her with my activities abut she is fine with our arrangement as is my wife. Everyone else I use condoms.

Ray Roberts likes this.
  10. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Welcome to menopause....I hear some men even survive it.....

straightma1e likes this.
  11. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

And some women, if but a very few, do as well. My spouse survived menopause at an early age. Once through she became horny as ever before, maybe more so. Disease took care of that for her. Up until that point it was game on. Now it's game over. Then, with consent, I found a fuck buddy, age late 50's and very active. Passed through menopause by the time we hooked up. Seems like she couldn't get enough. So there are some women who remain active after "The Change" but not many. One thing is for sure. With such a woman you don't have to pull out.

Ray Roberts likes this.
  12. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

>>>but you have to actually be able to get it in, first.....

Ray Roberts likes this.
  13. Forever Edger

Forever Edger Senior Member

Medically, it can be explained this way: before menopause, estrogen is high androgen low. Estrogen is a sex drive killer. Post menopause, estrogen drop, androgen goes up. Androgen increases sex drive. That's why some women after "the change" have an increased sex drive. Not all but many. That also explains higher risk of bone fracture when estrogen drops-estrogen is a catalyst for calcium retention. Women need to have a bone density test and consult their doctor on what med to take.

14. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

And that is not a problem with that kind of rare woman. The one who thrives on sex post menopause that is.

15. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

All three…wife, fwb and fb are really into sex post menopause. In fact much more creative.

16. Treesa

Treesa Members

You'll probably realize when you don't get your period that he cums in you and then pulls out. Make him use a condom.

Romper, Klimax2gether and 6Sailor9 like this.
  17. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

How are the kids doing?:)

18. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

Russian roulette. Years ago when I was backpacking I met a Scottish girl who I was banging for a few months. Was always no condom and pull out. Pretty daft looking back at it, really lucky I never got her pregnant. Great sex with her but definitely not the sort of girl I’d like to have that sort of involvement with.

19. Sig88

Sig88 Guest

If you nail the technique then it’s super safe! You just can’t have ejaculated within 24 hours and peed plenty of times to make sure there’s no semen in the urinary tract.

20. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

Who the heck told you that?