Does a big penis feel better?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by johnsmall23, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Python 8

Python 8 Members

You should keep your SO .

2. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Curiosity is a powerful, but subtle force. And as most experienced males know, and an honest woman will tell you, ANTICIPATION and IMAGINATION are the true driving forces for female sexual arousal. As one often reads or hears, fear of "being seen" or "getting caught" heightens the excitement considerably for the ladyfolk.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2023
    Joboo6 likes this.
  3. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I am average in length and girth. Growing up nudist with an open mom I heard honest open conversations between mom and her friend's mom and me and my friends and I all agreed that average is best with a slight upwards curve. A "pencil dick" is absolutely worst! Too long or too thick can be painful.

4. Rachael95

Rachael95 Members

have to agree with the pencil dick being the worst, but I’m all for the thicker ones

5. biboroguy12

biboroguy12 Members

As a man that likes it in the ass it is about both thickness and length. Thick for the full feeling and length to hit the prostate. I have two particular dildos I ride and switch in a session between the big one and the that is my absolute limit one. (it's huge). All about preference

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  6. Rachael95

Rachael95 Members

length is important too, don’t want one that’s too small either! Similar here with toys tbh

7. How would a guy answer that? You have what you have. Every penis feels the same I am sure. Just more of it. I hang at 6.5 flaccid and 8" hard with 6.25 girth. Cut.

8. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Group sex a guy knows if his wife or girlfriend is enjoying it or not. But my girlfriend only talked about one guy who was really good.

9. My wife and I were virgins when we married at 25 and have known no one else.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  10. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Have to agree with this :grinning:

11. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Since you hang out here, are you thinking about expanding your experiences.? My girlfriend had no other lovers, but when she found out I was messing around. she said she wanted to. I could not object.

12. Nope. We are faithful to each other and have no interest in that.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  13. bobjob

bobjob Members

I am a size queen, so if i'm with a man I want it to be thick, the thicker the better, as in pop bottle thick, lol. Length is not important to me...

Danny Franks8 likes this.
  14. Kwilla

Kwilla Senior Member

I get that from my partners. It’s not the length they B love but my wrist thick cock. They tell me being spread wide open is the best feeling..

15. bobjob

bobjob Members

Yeah, it really is sooo amazing!!!

Kwilla likes this.
  16. Kwilla

Kwilla Senior Member

It’s tough for the me not to cum. I’ve had to bite my lips many times trying not to cum. Tightness on the giving end is like nirvana

Twogigahz likes this.
  17. bobjob

bobjob Members

Lol, I bet! I know many of my partners over the years have had a hard time not cumming fast from my tight ass, and the amount of moaning and thrusting I do on their cock; that is the biggest reason I prefer multiple men at the same time, so I have some cocks to suck on and enough of them to satisfy my asshole, it's very needy, ha ha!

18. Kwilla

Kwilla Senior Member

My fatty is not too great for blow jobs. I’ve only gotten one deep throat. Most of the time it’s only two to three inches and they start gagging. The couple

19. bobjob

bobjob Members

You need better cock suckers in your life, lol.

Kwilla likes this.
  20. C3po

C3po Members

I asked my wife about what cock size she preferred and she said "big". She has enjoyed most cocks she's experienced(she's had a lot) but all things being equal she feels bigger is better. Big cocks feel better, there're more filling, aesthetically they are more appealing and definitely more mentally stimulating to a woman's thoughts for sex. The thing is the guy must be willing to p!ease her rather than just using her to get his rocks off. That's why some men with big cocks are terrible in bed (don't care about pleasing you) While others can be the most fantastic partner you get to experience and bring you back for more (the effort they put in). But this is true for all men regardless of their size. A woman's sexual experiences good or bad depends on the mans skills, his attitude and working proficiently with what he's got.

6Sailor9 likes this.