Do you sleep naked?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by ophelia68977, Aug 12, 2005.

1. DG2001

DG2001 Member

You sleep naked... Adam called... aren't you Eve, by chance?

:)

DG

2. MoonMaiden

MoonMaiden Member

Yup, it's just so liberating and it feels so comfy! Only when it's warm enough though.

3. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

I have tried sleeping naked in bed, but I can't stop getting erections.

I always have to wank to get rid of my erection, or wait for my cock to go small, then pull the foreskin back.

I only get naked for about an hour, and because my brother is in the bedroom, I just put my PJs on and the I can sleep.

I personally find it hard to sleep naked.

4. Spidey

Spidey Member

Me too. That's like what I said.

5. hippie_chick666

hippie_chick666 Senior Member

Sorry, no Eve here! [​IMG]

6. Gk_Seaman

Gk_Seaman Member

Nice to see so many naked sleepers here! Hope more will follow! Sleepwearr sucks!

7. RyJa

RyJa Member

During the warmer weather I always sleep naked, and when no one else is home I walk around the house naked.

8. shine_crazydiamond

shine_crazydiamond Member

hell yes. i feel like my cloths are suffocating me in my sleep. and if my shirt gets bunched up around my neck, i have trouble breathing properly...so nude is the way to go!:)

9. Love Fest1969

Love Fest1969 Classic Rocker

I only sleep naked if its really hot.

10. organic.psychonaut

organic.psychonaut Member

i used to be uncomfortable sleeping naked because i always thought someone would walk in in the morning or something. but i got over that, and i just sleep in undies now. it's a lot more comfortable/less confining.

11. severedheadstoner

severedheadstoner ridiculously sane

i used to sleep in my boxers, but then i changed to undies and they're too confining to sleep in. so now i sleep starkers.

12. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

I sleep naked when my youngest brother isn't visiting and sharing my room with me. I wear loose boxers when he's here.

13. Orchidman

Orchidman Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

To be honest, we find it odd that most folks do'nt sleep nude. We both sleep without a stich on and it is so very comfy!

14. cardamom

cardamom Member

I hate sleeping in clothes ... it's so weird. Pajamas are just plain uncomfortable and if I wear a nightgown then I wake up soaked in sweat and all tangled up so I can't move my arms, or something weird like that ... lol. And then I have to shower. Once I manage to free myself, of course.

15. IRE

IRE Member

Oh man I love sleeping in the nude. I hate the feel of clothes when I sleep. Ugh! Sleeping nude makes me feel free. Especially when I go camping. Sleeping in the nude is the only way to sleep!

16. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

Always naked. I do not understand how people sleep in clothing?:confused:

17. DeathRowDisco

DeathRowDisco Member

Haha, when I was about 15, I walked up from my room. My mom and brother were talking about something, and out of nowhere, my mommy looked at me and went "Nikki, do you sleep naked?"

She seriously thought it was VERY weird that my brother didn't. Not that we're like 'the perv family' or anything, but my brother had walked into their room to ask my dad something before my parents went to bed, and he was laying there completely naked because he figured none of the kids would just wander into their room... we just kinda assume that everybody sleeps naked, and everybody KNOWS that everybody else sleeps naked. Duh.

18. mrpwonder

mrpwonder Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

It was like taht in my house as a kid. I would wonder naked and so did my sister until one day every realized we all did....lol

19. peter1963

peter1963 Member

:) My family is quite conservative in those things, so I learned to sleep in pyamas. But I love sleeping naked now. I wouldn't otherwise !

20. Hippie_chic_4u

Hippie_chic_4u Member

ever since i was born lived in a community of nudist