Do You Have Sex in Public

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Deleted member 322887, Jun 1, 2022.

1. My wife and I used to have a lot of sex in semi-public places, and several times right out where anybody could see. As I think back, that was one of her kinks. She loved to fuck in public.

That was long ago, in the flip-phone era and when every building and street corner did not have a camera. So the question is, does anybody still have sex in public? Or has the tech era put sex back behind closed doors?

Lovnflman and Alice in SC like this.
  2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Why the other day someone was doing it in the bushes in plain view...

I saw it in the midst of a huge crowd at a rave (Dance Valley) once... kinda tacky but people are amusingly different.

I think Youtube might have a few hundred thousand videos of this ;)

3. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

As the UK goes ,its not something that I would actively encourage as our laws are far stricter when it comes to "indecency" and then there is always a risk of children see in ones activity . The latter point we have have a responsiblity to ensure that doesnt happen.

Josephinelcajon, nldn and 6Sailor9 like this.
  4. Likewise in the US. It’s not worth the risk of jail time. As stated above, cameras are everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2022
  5. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

But it is so exciting. My ex was a bit of an exhibitionist. Most memorable was in a state park next to l huge lake. We were walking on a path when she noticed a line picnic table off the path . She headed for it, laid back, pulled her bikini bottoms aside and started fingering herself. I soon had my trunks around my ankles and was screwing her…..broad daylight. Once finished we noticed a middle aged woman who was walking her dog had been watching us. What a thrill! We returned to that table a few times later.

6. ~Zen~

Not all places have laws against it.

Here in Mexico someone was recently filmed at a famous local landmark having TOOOO much fun and rather explicitly.

It was all over the local media, and that certain celebrity is no longer welcome in Mexico LOL!

Todd56 likes this.
  7. ~Zen~

National Nude Day is coming up so here is a list of places where you can be legally nude in the USA... as for having sex, that's another story ;)

Seattle, WA

Seattle actually allows for people to be nude anywhere anytime as long as you’re not making anyone uncomfortable. Many people go to relax at beaches or parks without the stress of clothing, and have been doing so since the 1990s when the case of Seattle v. Johnson made it legal.

Oregon

Most places in Oregon are pretty lenient when it comes to nudity, as it turns out. There are plenty of nude spas and clubs you can go to (when it’s safe to go places again after the COVID-19 pandemic, of course). There are even lots of hot springs where you can enjoy unwinding totally au naturale.
    ADVERTISEMENT

Austin, TX

Surprisingly, Austin is one of the most topless-friendly cities in the United States, where there are no laws specifically forbidding public nudity. In fact, Hippie Hollow is Texas' government-maintained clothing-optional park, which covers 100 acres on Lake Travis's shoreline and is a great place to cool off in the nude.

New York, NY

New York is one of the only places where anyone of any gender can go topless publicly without it being considered indecent exposure. However, it's still not legal to bare your genitals, so no summer streaking across Rockaway Beach unless you want a hefty fine.

Philadelphia, PA

Philly technically allows you to be naked as long as you're not being "lewd." In fact, there's usually an Annual Naked Bike Ride, which has also been seen in other places like Los Angeles. Still, people usually cover their genitals.

Florida

It's actually completely legal to go out in the nude for some sun at many beaches in Florida, where at places like Miami's Haulover Beach it's clothing optional. Feel free to bare it all at Playalinda, Blind Creek Beach, or even South Beach (although, watch out for camera phones). Perhaps the only exception (though there is no legal precedent) is Bunche Beach Preserve in San Carlos Bay of Fort Myers, which definitely does not want anyone to take their clothes off.

And until recently you could wander the streets of San Francisco completely nude, but now the law has changed.

8. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

A few things happened

Sex in a walking / skiing trail off to the side

Giving oral to my ex lying on a picnic table one late evening at a campground

Receiving oral sitting on a picnic table until people came too close to continue

Getting a handjob in the middle of a lake sitting in kayaks one afternoon

Talking with a woman I met online in a park by the shore, during the kissing she started groping and feel me through my pants and soon after I started groping her breasts, there was a man sitting at a picnic table a few feet away looking in a different direction

Long breasts play with a married woman while her husband walked around letting us do our things and checking in occasionally, I titfucked her while a couple of cars parked on the other side of the dirt road

Suburbanray and BarefootJason like this.
  9. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Outdoors in the open just not during daylight in the city .

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I still provide parking lot blow jobs in my area.

11. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

We used to slip off to the park after lunch!

12. Gramps69

Gramps69 Members

Sure when I was a young man at the nude beach

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Just yesterday I provided a much-needed blowjob to yet another deprived married man whose wife does not suck him to his liking. It's really sad that so many women are unwilling to provide for their mates of the opposite sex. Ladies, wake up and understand your man needs his cock sucked, if you deny him of that pleasure, he WILL find someone that will.

14. Gramps69

Gramps69 Members

Those can be a big turn on and fun

Stuart Little and LowHangers like this.
  15. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

I had a lunch time fuck with one of the girls from my office. We have little green patch near the office couvered by by trees. One of the juniors told me he saw me fucking her, I told him that I was going to fuck her tonight but this time he won't be able to watch

16. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Then they'll say "oh why oh why would he cheat on me??? " Seems like a good ten minute investment to get the yard work done or the car fixed........

17. Python 8

Python 8 Members

If she's not a practitioner of it 10 minutes may not cut it !

18. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I used to masturbate in the bathroom if she was busy with kids to make them ready for the school bus. Surely she thought I poop.

19. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Sure gives me motivation I tellya....unfortunately, the scaling is wrong - for that ten minutes, I need to do ten times that....

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My guy knows when I go down, I'm taking a vacation and staying for 45-60 minutes.

Gramps69 likes this.