Disappointed Women in NE US Aren't More Flirty

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Sammy76, Mar 5, 2018.

1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

why cant ''the woman'' just ''want'' to flirt?....what goes through your mind?....we wont get anywhere flirt shaming :)..we should be encouraging

any reasonably experienced man can tell if the flirting is the kind that leads to a better tip or the kind that leads to a girlfriend or sexcapade..........absolutely nada wrong with feeling better after a barista flirted with me through a drive through window for 30 seconds?....

Eric! likes this.
  2. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Omg! I’m totally surprised!

Eric! and wilsjane like this.
  3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh, I'm not shaming women flirting at all. Anytime MY ugly ass gets compliments, it's a great freakin day! Not all women are out there flirting with an agenda. There are a lot of women that naturally love to chat and not afraid to say what's on thier minds, including giving men good compliments. I'm all for it, as long as they aren't loud, drunk, and obnoxious.

rollingalong and wilsjane like this.
  4. Eric!

Wil is a cool ass hip dude:)

Deidre likes this.
  5. Kerri

Kerri Members

Guys aren't in my experience great at differentiating flirting from chatting. A study from a couple years ago concluded that guys most often assume its flirting if the woman is attractive and chatting if she's not.

Meliai, rollingalong and Asmodean like this.
  6. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

There’s a difference between friendliness and flirtiness.

rollingalong and Eric! like this.
  7. Eric!

I'll take it as flirting from an ugly woman too, as long as she has a nice juicy BUTT;)

Kerri likes this.
  8. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Have any of you not realized when someone is flirting with you? lol I’m sometimes oblivious :blush: and friends will tell me.

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I don't wanna touch this!

(that's what she said) :p reflex, can't help myself

rollingalong and creampie00 like this.
  10. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

When we shot this in 1976, scenes like the one at 0:53 seemed as if they were a lifetime away, now they are much closer to reality. LOL,
    If you have seen the film, you may remember the disco with the sign reading "No one under the age of 75 admitted".
    I will never forget our London opening night when the audience laughed on the opening shots being subtitled. Then the dying of the initial laughter as it slowly dawned on them that the film REALLY had no voice track and they had to read the subtitles for 2 hours.
    Their was a recent funny incident when it was shown as an inflight movie and all the passengers were running around complaining that their headphones did not work.
    Mel Brooks is such a character, just the same in everyday life as in his hilarious films.

Deidre and rollingalong like this.
  11. Eric!

image.gif

Deidre likes this.
  12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Wilsjane is so old he was born in another millennium! :grinning:
    Oh wait, so was I...

wilsjane and Deidre like this.
  13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I should preface by explaining that I look younger than 38, and most of the women at school are much younger than me; in their early 20s at best. The women at the gym are mixed. There are some young attractive types, though I don't know for sure about their sexuality, and there are older, likely married types as well. So, not the best source there. I think I like the idea of someone from school better. But there it is again! My age...

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

calling your self ''compromise'' isn't helping :)

15. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

My father was born in 1887 and retired just after I was born. Like me, that did not stop him working. LOL

16. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

It takes two to tango, as they say.

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

unfortunately i'm not reasonably experienced and probably never will be because i can never tell what the hell a woman is thinking when she acts flirty. or when she acts any other way, now that i think about it.

18. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I just assume that any woman who doesn't bat her eyes at me must be gay...and damn there must be a lot of lesbians out there. :)

rollingalong likes this.
  19. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

You’ve led quite the life. :) Do you miss all that?

wilsjane likes this.
  20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i didn't get experience by being a player.trust me i have missed more signals than ive caught lol......mostly just dumb and innocent luck,weed and long curly hair helped me stumble through until now