Did You Ever Fucked An Arrogant Person?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by mathias0815, Mar 26, 2016.

1. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

[​IMG]

wilsjane and Twobitgirl like this.
  2. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

Dont talk to Your Wife Like That Glenglen

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Even arrogance comes in different forms and gradations. If it is a very obvious and dominating trait it will ruin the mood and attraction, but in a bearable amount and in combination with attractive traits it can even be a turn on imo. After all, not all arrogance has to be at a bed partner's expense

wilsjane likes this.
  4. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm not attracted to arrogant women, they actually disgust me. I would never have sex with one unless she offered me money.

5. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

So true. Arrogance is easily confused with confidence and knowledge. Approach is also a major factor. When I fault or correct a persons work, I explain the error and show them the methods of deduction and calculation, rather than make a lot of noise and make them feel stupid, That is how people learn.
    What I see as arrogance, is often a deep lack of knowledge and self confidence, compensated by a loud mouth. In other words, empty vessels make the most noise.
    Being in a relationship with someone like that would be a nightmare and the relationship would simply fall apart as their partner started seeing through the mask.
    The truth about people can even be funny. In my younger days, we had a boss who thought that he was God, making everyone jump to attention the moment that he entered the room. I will never forget the look on his face the day that I told him that his wife had arrived at reception. I don't think that I have ever laughed as much as I did in the following few hours, watching him running around looking for cushions for his office chair, behaving like a headless chicken making her endless cups of coffee, while his entire conversation reduced to "yes Doris, no Doris, three bags full Doris". The crowning moment was when she left and bellowed up the stairs, "Now don't you be late home tonight George, I need you to wash my car for the morning".

6. Goander

Goander Members

I did screw an ex girlfriend that had broken up with me in HS that found me one Friday night looking for sex. I took her to a motel and fucked her lights out. Then called her the next day and said I didn't think it was going to work. Mean I know, but this one deserved it. :imp: