Cum, you like or you don't

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Gdaddyv83, Jun 7, 2018.

1. NXCUCK

NXCUCK Members

Oh yes , and when I was running my home blo n go, I would dread the dust man calling me . I want a load !

2. Steveh

Steveh Members

I so miss Craigslist too. I used it a lot when i traveled on business and had several guys to my hotel room, More than one in the same day, on their way to work, on their way home and again others late at night too

3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh yeah, the good ole days of sucking multiple guys off in one day and many times sucking the same guy off several times in a day. I was lucky having so many deprived married guys in my area needing their cocks sucked regularly. I couldn't say no to any of them as my craving for cock and cum was overpowering.

Nigel82355 likes this.
  4. NXCUCK

NXCUCK Members

Yes sometimes, I would say I have a guy here , can you come by in an hour , now I am on a US highway , about 5 minutes off of , private house , so I advertised for traveling through guys as well as my regulars . Thankfully, I lived alone and had adequate parking for about 3 when I would get peak answers to my ad. Such a turn on to suck a guys dick and swallow his cum while two guys are waiting , holding my cell phone , taking discrete sexy photos that show what I can do and show me in a sexy way without showing my identity to all my neighbors those were great times , a guy hollering I’m cumming and I guy standing by in admiration saying geez , he could suck start a Harley !

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  5. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Kinkey likes this.
  6. Tim Connelly

Tim Connelly Newbie

I love cum several times a day

Nigel82355 likes this.
  7. Steveh

Steveh Members

True, i love to make guys cum too

8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

The first time I ever sucked a cock and swallows cum was from my wife's lover after watching them make love my wife asked me to join them! My wife and I took turns sucking her lover and he had more then enough of cum for the both of us! Wow!

Nigel82355, Prplyrs and Mrcurios like this.
  9. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

My first few times were much like your experience, but I have developed a taste for a mans cum load in my mouth ans yes I do swallow after showing him his cum load in my mouth.

Nigel82355 likes this.
  10. Blowbuddy

Blowbuddy Members

I do like semen. I enjoy the feeling of it being ejaculated into my mouth and very much enjoy the taste of clean cum. It gives me that feeling you get when you walk into a very recently cleaned room, fresh and invigorating and addictive. The most I have swallowed was five loads in one day. Records are made to be broke, gulp.

11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I don't give it a second thought...If I'm sucking a guys cock I'm sucking to provide us both pleasure...He enjoys having an orgasm and I am pleasured feeling his orgasm explode inside my mouth as well as tasting it and swallowing it. Bitter or sweet I just swallow it because I have always said it's the only way to properly finish a great blow job!

Nigel82355 and Blowbuddy like this.
  12. liquid silk

liquid silk Members

Great subject! I luv it anyway i can get it which used to be rare. I really enjoy cleaning a cum covered women. I’ve met a very sweet prostitute of 34yo where i live (central america) at a legal cat house. After waxing her tits & licking it off her (which she loved) i asked her if many men do similar things with her..i was the first. Hard to belive but after a few times i wanted someone else’s cum on her to clean off. She was down but didn’t know a way,then i came up with buying used condoms from her for two bucks each. I text her a few day in advance to start saving them before i get there...average 6-7 jizz filled treats to enjoy....actually did it today,so glad i met her!

Nigel82355 and Prplyrs like this.
  13. FredBrice

FredBrice Members

As far as myself, I do love feeling a warm load of cum in my mouth just before I swallow it! Giving another man a blowjob and it does makes my cock hard as fuck! More than anything I enjoy feeling of most men cocks pulsation and squirting warm cum mouth then deep into my throat and just automatically swallow his full load as it pumping into my body. I have yet to suck a guy off and have him not want to blow his load into my mouth, it is as satisfying for him to do so as it is for me and my reward is receiving warm cum. Often I will keep sucking until his cock gets hard once again and repeat as long as he lets me enjoy sucking his cock!

casper72, Nigel82355 and LowHangers like this.
  14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm the same way, a real cum slut. Many guys are too sensitive to keep sucking after ejaculating but luckily for me my regular man loves to be completely drained which many times has led to me sucking his cock for close to two hours.

Nigel82355, Suburbanray and FredBrice like this.
  15. Wetpantyfan

Wetpantyfan Newbie

I have to say that my favorite is when the guy gets ready to cum, he grabs my head and holds it on his cock and makes me swallow it. Second favorite is taking a load all over my face Mmm, now I'm horny

JeffT and Nigel82355 like this.
  16. casper72

casper72 Members

so far, nobody has managed to harden up from soft, but a couple remained stiff and I tried. none, all older like me managed a second cum other than one lovely gentleman that came a second time within seconds of me releasing his cock from my mouth, surprising each of us. Delightfully.

FredBrice likes this.
  17. Sprinkles69xo

Sprinkles69xo Members

Like it shooting in my mouth on me or licking it off my wife's boobs

Barefoot Rick, JeffT and FredBrice like this.
  18. torqeroll

torqeroll Newbie

Love eating it out of my girls **** or her mouth , other guys of course

19. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I do love eating cum too. I generally eat my own after I cum masturbating. Sometimes when my girl sucks me off she will spit it in my mouth or swallow. Whenever I used to suck cock I used to swallow, mainly because it was a easy clean up. But after a while I swallowed because it was sexy and I enjoyed the taste and feeling

FredBrice, Barefoot Rick and jball45 like this.