Craigslist hookups successes and failures

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Anonjack64, May 15, 2013.

1. cozmo_g

cozmo_g Is Out Of This World

CL has been a feast or famine situation for me. The last feast was over the holidays. I don't know what it is about the holidays, but I pulled off a hat trick. Three episodes in three consecutive days/nights. First was a couple that responded to an ad that I placed saying that I would be at a certain bar that evening, next night was a blonde MILF, a self-described 'freak' and I wrapped up my trifecta with a cute little dreadhead black girl with a big booty and a tasty pussy. Thing is, I live in a small town and I was talking to my brother (who lives in a major metro area) the other day and he's like "WTF?"...He wonders how I manage to get so much action in a sleepy little midwestern town.

2. BothPlease

BothPlease Members

Yes I've had success and failure. Key is how you write your ad to flush out the flakes. I won't respond to people who don't truly read the ad. I always ask for vv, if someone can't do that, then I won't respond.

Sometimes even with vv, people still flake out. Here are the people guaranteed to be flaky. If you say NSA and they ask about long-term, don't bother talking to them any further. If they respond asking questions about acronyms in your ad, don't respond as you'll spend the rest of your time educating them. They can go look up the information on the internet.

The other thing to be aware of is people often times are self-unaware. They think they are HWP or attractive and are not. If they send pictures or post picture check them via google and run the their phone number before you phone. If you want NSA, it is much easier to find when you travel because there is no chance of meeting that person again. Always meet in public first to verify who the person is.

As another poster stated, be reasonable. Some of the as are very extreme and who wants to risk their health or life. There are a growing amount of couples looking for tit sucking threesomes. Those are easy and low risk because there is no sex, yet it is fun to share someone or be shared.

Most of the people on CL are men including in the women sections. They are there to play games.

3. jmadre

jmadre Member

There have been hits and misses.
    I've met up with a few of ones that did reply to my responses. Those worked out well, I've made a few friends from CL too.
    I still browse through often, but haven't been lucky lately.

Definitely play safe and use utmost discretion.

Tak care,

4. oralover

oralover Members

I have given a lot of blowjobs to married guys on cl. Some have become regulars even. Married men are definitely the easiest as they are all desperate for a blowjob and to have their cum swallowed.

averageguy6 likes this.
  5. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My gal was looking for a hung young guy. We found one. She's 46 I'm 56. He was 28 ripped big cock.
    She loved blowing him while I fucked and ate her out. Wh it came time for him to fuck her, he popped on a condom
    And put it in. Came in like three seconds,!

jmadre likes this.
  6. deleted

deleted Visitor

You wont be using CL to hook up anymore, what are yiz gonna do?

7. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

Years ago back when I was in college I did, albeit indirectly. My cousin met an older, married woman through the personals section and they had an ongoing fling that lasted for a few months. We both came to find out she was a super-freak and my cousin and I ended up tag teaming her together on a couple occasions. That first time in particular was very memorable and especially kinky since we barely knew each other but I ended up blowing a load in her mouth and one in her asshole (both bareback) by the end of the night. I know it was a little risky at the time but the alcohol and lust took us all over that night. After that first time, we had one more group session and I had her to myself a couple more times but then we lost contact soon after.

Eric! likes this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've had a good bit of success with CL over the years. All married guys needing a good blowjob. Some where just one time flings but several turned out to be long term suck buddies. It was stated in another response that married guys just want sucked and swallowed...Yes they do, they want what their woman can't, unable to, or unwilling to do.