Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey

Discussion in 'TV Documentaries' started by EventHorizon, Nov 3, 2013.

1. EventHorizon

EventHorizon Member

Oh my glob, I am so exited about this. It's making my brain drool.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=kBTd9--9VMI

What do you guys think? Do you think it will be on par with its predecessor? Will you watch it?

2. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

3. EventHorizon

EventHorizon Member

I HIGHLY suggest that those interested in watching the trailer do so on youtube in HD with a full screen. Really helps with seeing what this show is actually going to be like.

I'm surprised to see fox behind it as well. Either way, I'm just glad it's been given a proper budget and the one man (in my opinion) who could possibly hold it all together.

4. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Well, it will be interesting to see how much fantasy bullshit Fox is going to force into this.

5. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I am not quite sure how you mean this . The cosmos that Carl Sagan did was a really good show . On u.f.o.s Carl Sagan did say " show me some proof " I think if fox tried to fake stuff Neil Tyson would walk out .

6. I will definitely watch this. Radical.

7. EventHorizon

EventHorizon Member

Sagan's widow is playing a major role in the show. She wouldn't ever want to tarnish the reputation of the show in general by letting fox 'stuff the turkey' as it were. If anything I'm betting it will be some of the most liberal stuff fox has ever aired, or will air.

8. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Carl Sagan's widow is Ann Druyan ,when p.b.s. re boradcast the show in the 90s she did the intro . If fox does any thing funny there would be many people walk out .
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Druyan