Convincing My Wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Robert B, Oct 19, 2020.

1. C3po

C3po Members

I have read many wives are initially reluctant to have sex with another man, yet when I asked my wife about fucking a friend of ours who had a big cock she said oooh k. I said what, no argument, no problem fucking another guy? She said it was something she was looking forward to and definitely wanted to try his big cock and if I was telling her to do it why would she be upset? In fact she was very excited about it and became exceedingly horny as we talked more about her fucking other big cock men. We ended up having hot passionate sex as she was super turned on by the conversation. Several days later she very enthusiastically fucked our friend and has sense then admitted she totally enjoyed fucking his big cock and was open to fucking more big cock. No resistance whatsoever to becoming my slut.in fact she is extremely excited about the possibilities cuming her way.

2. To make her more comfortable let her lean back on you. Like her back would be against your front and you hold her and talk to her as he explores her. Tell her how sexy she is and how you want her to let go and enjoy him. Give her direction. Spread her legs open and ask her if she is ready. As he enters her tell her to say whatever comes into her head and is thinking. Good bad or otherwise. Tell her to express to you both what she wants. Do she want it harder,deeper? What? Then after he cums stand over her and jerk off and cum all over her body.

3. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I wish my wife had been like that when we were young. The best I could accomplish was to coax her to join into an MFM threesome with one of our close male friends. Even after he'd been fucking her frequently for several months (and she loved it, BTW), getting her to try anything more adventurous was like pulling teeth. I tried suggesting the she let additional male friends fuck her (several of whom I knew she was attracted to, and they to her), sex in public, and sex in a moving car (my wife and friend from our threesome did that once in the back seat of our '66 Mustang, while I was driving all of us home from the airport). In conclusion, I never got the adventurous, energetic little slut that I craved.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2024
  4. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Over the years heard some interesting stories, how couples got started. Some kind of funny.

5. Bocci

Bocci Members

Please do tell.

6. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

A couple told us about the day spent on the beach. Wife kept glancing at bulge in the friend swim trunks. Husband became aware, and told the friend. Thinking he would shock his wife; told friend, wife wanted to see it, thinking it would shock her. Instead was wanted to know how big it got. The friend told her it would take a little help from her, to make it hard. Which she was willing to do.
    I thought this was funny, because my girl friend and I talked about this for over a year. They had never even talked about it, until that day.

7. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You never know what people are thinking, but communication can bring things to light.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  8. isitme2

isitme2 Guest

After ten years of marriage me and my wife talked about our past sex life. My latina wife sheepishly admitted to being curious about white guys. We had a good laugh about it because I’m black. She was shock when I told her to go for it. At first she acted as if she was really disgusted in me. I dropped the subject and never brought it up again. A few months later my wife went to my gym to workout. Afterwards she said I only took her to the gym so she’ll be around the hot white guys in there. I honestly didn’t think about that at all. But that let me know she was still thinking about it.

It took another year of me convincing her that I was ok with her being with other guys before she went on a date. Over a few months she went out with three white guys and all three of them were TERRIBLE in bed. My wife had completely given up on white guys. Almost a year later and out of the blue a young white guy asked my wife to go out with him. My wife, not into ONS, assured me NOTHING was going to happen with him. She was wrong. That night the young white guy fucked the living hell out of my wife. Thankfully the guy and my wife made a video for my pleasure. That night me and wife finally had our fantasy fulfilled.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2024
  9. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

That sounds like a role reversal. Most of our friends were into the bbc fantasy. But as long as every one's happy, all is good.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  10. isitme2

isitme2 Guest

Not much of a role reversal. Three white guys damn near ruined everything. My wife had the BWC fantasy, not me. I would’ve been happy with whomever she picked. A great night of sex with that white guy fulfilled her fantasy. Race don’t matter anymore to her anymore.

11. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I know what you are saying disappointing sex is a real let down. My girlfriends first time with another man was great for her. Of course her girlfriends clued her in on the man, not only did he have a big cock, he knew how to use it. Bad thing is she had several let downs later. He set a high standard, and other didn't live up to his talent. Had she had a terrible first time it may have never happened again.