Convincing My Wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Robert B, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Robert B

Robert B Members

I'm 30, my wife is 24. We have a 4 year old daughter. We are Christians, and I'm the only man Becky's been with.
    We have a friend from church we're close to. He's older, and biracial. The three of us have talked about him making love to Becky. She loves Ben, and is wanting to let him.
    She's scared, though. She's afraid it would be commiting adultery, though we've both told her it will be ok in God's eyes, because it will be for love.
    Becky has self esteem issues related to her weight, and Ben wants to help her. It's a very big deal for her to do this. Ben's already had a couple of kissing sessions with Becky, and has even gotten her top and bra off. What can we do to help her be comfortable with intercourse?

2. Robert B

Robert B Members

Patience is the key. Becky's daddy is a redneck who hates anyone who isn't white. She feels bad about that, that's something Ben will help her with, too.

Racer51 likes this.
  3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ok, here is some real help. Google a book called “ The ethical slut”. I know the title sounds bad, but it cuts through the brain washing that religion and society places on couples. Especially, with monogamy. It a quick read and it really opened my wife eyes. It’s ok to be non monogamous. What’s wrong with adult sex fun? Embrace it. Your wife is a creature of beauty and sex with others is empowering to her, as long as she feels safe and secure in her marriage to “You”.
    I would also use safe sex practices no matter how good of a friend he is. Wrap it up or no go in your wife pleasure garden.

4. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Sounds like you have a good start. If he is kissing and fondling her. It should just be a matter of time. Just be patient, and assure her, it will be fine.

Racer51 likes this.
  5. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Progress gradually. Kissing is already happening, a first step.
    Progress to touching, light masturbation on each other - wife and friend
    Have her be involved touching him, maybe oral

6. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I
    It is so so sexy. Has she said she can feel him hard yet?

7. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Has he stroked her through her panties yet?

8. Robert B

Robert B Members

I appreciate the advice, Ben's coming over again on Friday night. Becky wants to kiss and touch some more. He's taking it at her pace.

Racer51 likes this.
  9. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

God may be okay with it but, by strict definition of the word, it would still be adultery. According to Merriam-Webster:

Adultery [noun] Voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and someone other than that person's current spouse or partner.

Now, having said that, almost everyone in these forums (including me) is okay with the kind of threesome you're proposing. Many of us (including me) have participated in them. I'm not even a Christian, let alone a good one. However, if obeying the word of God is important to you, you can't have your cake and eat it too. No amount of rules-lawyering (at tabletop roleplayers say) is going to change the fact that, by participating in a threesome, you'll be violating the 6th commandment. If you think otherwise, you're fooling yourself.

Just saying...

10. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

After re reading the above post(s). It occurred to me these two men are conspiring or gaslighting this wife. Effectively brain washing her in the name of religion and stroking their sexual ego’s.
    Don’t get me wrong, My wife and I are for open adult sexual fun and activities.
    But, To play or prey on someone’s insecurities “is” wrong. This sounds like a set up.

11. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Merriam-Webster is not the Bible.
    That's a "legal", or "working" definition. God does not care what men opine or define.

12. Robert B

Robert B Members

Becky's curious, and she's fallen in love with Ben. He really cares about her, and would never hurt her.

Racer51 likes this.
  13. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Tell Becky, don't be afraid. It's like he's laying hands on you but much better. It's certainly not dirty under any circumstances and it's not sinful if your husband is willingly sharing you and you don't "spill his seed". That means his cum needs to enter your body - like cumming in your pussy or you swallow it or rub it into your skin without wiping it off.
    I encourage you to listen to your husband and take Ben into you and share the love. It will please God and strengthen your bond with your husband. You just have to remember your husband's desires take precedence over Ben's and your husband needs to know about and approve all your extramarital activities. Enjoy the beautiful creation God has gifted us.

I think she should already have her bra off before he gets there tonight. And her panties off. I would dress her in just a long t-shirt for his arrival, or a loose sun dress, or a skirt and tube top... The idea being access could be quick and easy and not require the removal of garments. Her tits easily uncovered by simply lifting or lowering something and her pussy open just above an easily raised hemline. You don't want it taking too long to get to it and it'll help things progress if the barriers are minimal. Plus it helps send the message that she's getting into it.

If I were you I'd fill her with jizz earlier in the day and eat her right as he's getting there so she's primed for action. I think ideally while you watch them doing intercourse you can be caressing her and presenting your cock to her face for simultaneous oral pleasure. I'd try to hold back on eruption until after he finishes his first round and then you can cum inside her again. Will Ben get to nut inside her?? If he does then you will love the feeling of going in afterwards. You won't last long! Then hopefully another round with him before he takes off. It's likely to be the night of your lives! Good luck!

Racer51 and thesantos29 like this.
  14. Robert B

Robert B Members

Thank you, Ben wants to father our next child. I'm having a lot of emotions about this, but Becky likes the idea.

Natepnt66 likes this.
  15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I would definitely not allow that. I guarantee that won't work out long term. That child and your daughter will needlessly suffer greatly from the discord to follow. Keep your kids yours!!

Racer51, Natepnt66 and Sharesrule like this.
  16. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I'm all for him cumming in her, but only if she's on birth control.

Sharesrule and Natepnt66 like this.
  17. Robert B

Robert B Members

I can get Becky a morning after pill, or she can use her spermicide

18. Robert B

Robert B Members

Im wondering how we would explain Becky having Ben's baby to Debbie and her parents.

19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Before this happens, Becky needs to agree she's not going to let Ben father a kid with her.

20. Robert B

Robert B Members

Becky's sister has a biracial child, i think they've been talking.