Confusion over charts

Discussion in 'Basic Iridology Class' started by jimhebert, Dec 19, 2011.

1. jimhebert

jimhebert Guest

Hi:
    I'm a bit confused over the different charts. They are not the same. I am trying to determine in which organ appears a black spot that appears in my right eye at the 4:15 position on the outer ring of the ANW. Looking at the different charts, I can't decide if it is the liver, the pancreas, prostate, bladder, or the middle to lower back?[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

2. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

When you are unable to tell bc they are so close, I suggest Muscle Response Testing.

To ' Muscle Test'

Have someone with you. Sit with your feet flat on the floor. Relax. Hold out your left arm. Have the helper touch where the organs in question are and push litely downward on your wrist. If your arm goes down, it is a negitive response, meaning the organ is weak. if it stays strong it is a positive response and is OK. If it jumps upward it is very strong.

I hope this helps you
    sh

3. jimhebert

jimhebert Guest

Thank You

4. soundhealingarts

soundhealingarts Guest

I just found your wonderful class! Thank you for sharing so much interesting information. Please tell me where I will find the eye charts. You mention your "gallery" but I cannot find it.

5. lynnmarie

lynnmarie Guest

THanks for sharing your class was very interesting and informative!

6. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator