Confused

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Jennifer19, May 28, 2020.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

So i was doing allot of full spectrum cbd oil gummy’s chocolate I quit that over 3 weeks ago
    And I went and bought a test was curious if I would still fail well I did fail how is that possible only full spectrum cbd iv been doing is this cream for muscles joint back pain it doesn’t make sense why I still failed? me and my cousin Stopped the oil chocolate gummy’s same time last time I dud full spectrum is may 6th day before my surgery he took a test couple weeks ago and passed I don’t get it I don’t drink nearly as much water as he does how long does it take for thc too get out of your system? I really hope it’s not the cream if that’s the case I have too stop

2. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

This is the cream iv been using

Attached Files:

3. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

He was clean then week ago he did 3 full spectrum gummy’s and failed this time so clearly the full spectrum gummy‘s make you fail I just don’t get it he was clean he stopped at the same time I really thought I should’ve been clean but I don’t drink nearly as much water as he does

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Is it the cream I do could that make me fail? I quit the oil gummy’s chocolate and I still failed

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Same brand, not exactly the same product... (Couldn't find the data sheet for your roll-on)

Note the delta9 THC content.

Harmony Hemp Certificate of Analysis.png

Is that enough to fail a test? Maybe... I don't know.

All products are going to be the same though... The federal law states that it can't exceed that .030% amount. Doubt anybody can claim their product has 0%

Jennifer19 likes this.
  6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

So it’s possible the cream I use could make me fail? I figure too I was doing full spectrum cbd for over a year daily

7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I will find out soon If it’s the cream my aunt uses the cream and only the cream of she test positive then we know it’s the cream

8. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

So October 23th was the last time I wiling dud thc edible I should be clean by now right well I found out that the drug test I was getting at dollar general can make a person get false positive so I went too Walmart got a good test abs passed I’m still not sure if full can make you fail cause I quit the full and was just doing cbg and I was still failing from the dollar store test iv got back too full spectrum oil Iv been doing it once aday I wanna get a Walmart good test and see if I would fail

9. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I just wanna know if I can keep doing the full spectrum oil