Cock Smell Fetish

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by steveperry, Apr 2, 2016.

1. steveperry

steveperry Members

It's the best feeling ever and I can't believe that when an old man pushed my to my knees in some filthy public toilet when I was 17 at first I tried to resist but the smell and size of this old man's dirty unwashed big fat cock made me ashamed of my little thing that had got so hard. By now I was in some sort of daze and just opened my mouth accepting my fate knowing that I would be hooked on cock for life. Now thirty years later I'm still hooked on cock especially when they smell like the first old man's cock cheesy smelly unwashed it turns me on and reminds me of how much i loved sucking dirty old cock I those smelly piss covered toilets in the eighties. Mmm god I'm going to post an ad on cl now looking for dirty old men.

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu3VTngm1F0

4. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Hot

1 person likes this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

dark someone released you from the gimp dungeon ?

1 person likes this.
  6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Like potatoes, mine have to be washed beforehand

7. Bradd66

Bradd66 Members

I do love the smell of a clean, unperfumed crotch. After blowing my buddy I will often refrain from washing my hands for a while because they still have that smell on them. But if a guys been out sweating or hasn't showered in a couple of days then sorry dude. Clean that junk up.

8. I hate dirty cocks I had one in a bar in Ibiza in the toiles smelly cheesy cock I turned it down

9. Windman

Windman Members

Soap and water, they are good things.