Clits

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by You me and coffee, Dec 7, 2023.

1. You me and coffee

You me and coffee Members

How do you feel about big clits? Do you like to find it right now or would you prefer to search for it?

2. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Love them; crazy about them because it's like sucking cock - and that's something I also love to do. I suppose that one can go looking for them but it's like a surprise when you run across a woman with a big clit and you're not expecting it - which I never do, to be honest; I can work any size clit to the owner's delight.

3. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I love a big clit personally . It's like finding money on the ground. There it is! It's ready and sensitive and it's so much easier to get a woman off who has one.

You me and coffee and grower88 like this.
  4. grower88

grower88 Members

personally i like them, in my experience the women with larger clits had way more intense orgasms

5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Here my take on this topic.
    Fact: The clit has 8000 nerve ending that gives the woman pleasure.
    Fact: The clit never grows old. It keeps it useful youthful purpose throughout life.

Now as far as my wife: She keeps her clit aroused daily. Enriching it with blood flow, It does not portrude when at rest, but when aroused it swells to 3 times its size. She understands the “health benefits” of blood flow to it. She is 65 and masturbates as well. For her it’s all about the clit. Although she really enjoys a good stiff one too! We are a very sexual active couple.

Transguy, SteveXR, Colesey and 5 others like this.
  6. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I loved your post as well as my wife did also. We are in our mid 60s and very sexually active also and my wife's big clit is a bonus for me and she cums very easily. She also likes a toy occasionally but prefers my real thing. I love toying with her big swollen clit with my finger and love lightly flicking my tongue over it until she's writhing around the bed then I love sucking it into my mouth and tongue lapping it as she heads for the moon,

7. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I tend to fully agree. A small clit that's concealed within the fleshy folds and isn't protruding out to be stimulated is much harder to coax to a climax or react.

grower88 likes this.
  8. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan I’m just having a fun crazy time

As long as she is enjoying me eating her pussy the clit size dosent matter to me

tjr1964 and Kimmiescock like this.
  9. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

You have a valid point but from experience it's much better to have a big clit to tease and suck on that sends the woman into space without having to search and locate it among her fleshy folds. Which are usually not nearly as sensitive or responsive as the large ones.

10. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If presented, would love to indulge bringing her to her desired pleasure! :p

Kimmiescock likes this.
  11. drock69

drock69 Members

I’m a big fan of women with large clits. I flick my tongue on it like a boxer on a speed bag. I love ‘em!

6Sailor9 and You me and coffee like this.
  12. bsboy

bsboy Bi boy

I love the big clit! :p

6Sailor9 and You me and coffee like this.
  13. grower88

grower88 Members

When i was 28 i had an affair with this 42yr old woman, absolute nympho and hubby couldn't get the job done. First time we fooled around was after a company Christmas party, she started coming onto me, thought i was cute and suspected i had a sizable cock and she wanted to find out, we went out to her car for "just a blowjob", she sucked and swallowed like a pro and then i wanted to return the favour, she wasn't really into it said fingering and such never really did anything for her but i was cocky and horny and she told me to give it my best shot, slipped a hand down her pants and started doing my thing, she had a nice exposed clit and it was VERY responsive, suddenly she's bucking her hips arching her back and squirming all over saying it's incredible but i should stop, i didn't and next thing she's letting out this moan and that pussy started to gush just soaking her pants, once she came down from the orgasm she was shocked and impressed saying in 15yrs hubby had never given her and orgasm and she only squirted occasionally when she toyed herself.

Needless to say she was hooked, i'd eat that pussy and suck on that clit and she'd have earth shattering orgasms. Luckily i had a waterproof mattress cover and water resistant laminate floors in my room

14. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I love stories like this one, proving once again a lot of men are idiots when it comes to satisfying a woman. What's so hard about that and finding a clit that's practically jumping out at you? That's it's main purpose to switch on a woman's lights and welcome the man to the party and men can't even do that. /the only thing I didn't get out of that story is why in God's name didn't you fuck that woman's lights out?

15. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I'm taking a wild guess here and saying that little "YOu me and coffee" has a big clit that a man could see and stimulate from his office chair.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  16. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Doesn't matter to me. I've had very tiny ones and one girl that I knew had a huge one that got even bigger when she masturbated. They're all beautiful and nice to look at.

6Sailor9 and Kimmiescock like this.
  17. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

Correct. And if she could find it with one finger as a teen when she didn't even know what she was looking for, just the general neighborhood, us adult men should be able to locate about any of them without a map or Siri.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  18. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Locate it, wreak havoc upon it until she begs for mercy and none will be given...

Kimmiescock likes this.
  19. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes indeed! My first find started over 40 years ago;-)

Kimmiescock likes this.
  20. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

And a good time was had by all.

6Sailor9 likes this.