Can Car Headlights, Lanterns, Flashlights, Security Lights Impact Outdoor Grows

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by Fueled by Coffee, Aug 28, 2017.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I camped overnight on a marijuana farm this weekend, where I do some part time organic farming. I was instructed not to drive through the property after sundown because my headlights would screw up the mandatory night cycle the plants needed to flower the bud. I was also told not to walk with a white light lantern or a flash light for the same reason. Instead the land owner lent me her green flashlight that shined a dim green light to go from the main cabin to my trailer I was staying in.

I thought she was being a bit paranoid but maybe she's right. I can imagine that the high beams of security lights can alter and mess up the plant's grow cycle. But car headlamps and flashlights?

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

lol a flash light messing it up? She's prolly a bit koo koo

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

ive never had a problem....but technically she is correct....I believe she is exaggerating the possible effects

don't you people have the moon down there?....does she cover it up? lol.

4. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sounds a tad excessive. Wondering how plants that grow in a park in any major city make out?