Bongs made illegal in kansas

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by douley01, Jan 20, 2008.

1. douley01

douley01 Member

So a few days ago i heard that a new law in kansas made water pipes and pipes with carbs illegal. Many other things were also made illegal in certain scenarios such as pipe screens and "postage" scales.

that sucks, I feel bad for all the local glass blowers and head shop owners, at least the blowers can do like glass bowls and vases and shit and hopefully the headshops sell other shit so they can still keep going.

I wonder how this law relates to buying online in kansas anyone know?

2. XBloodyNailPolishX

XBloodyNailPolishX Forgetful Philosopher

Just one more way the country is tightening the noose around our throats.

3. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

i live in kansas city, about 5 mins from kansas. luckily i still live in missouri. however, don't think this is a representation of the whole country, kansas is very right wing.

4. thatoneguy87

thatoneguy87 Member

im from kansas to and have been wondering what im going to do , now , cause i need a new pipe , i never thought it come to trying to think of ways to get a new pipe , but i dont know how , if any of you live in kansas city missouri and know of a good headshop , that would be greatly appreciated. because i live less then an hour away from there

5. oreodonut

oreodonut Member

I lived in Wichita til the new year came along. I had heard shit late 07 about that, but then all the stores started selling again. I got my bong like December 26th.

6. slangshot1

slangshot1 Member

even like 3 years ago a head shop got shut down for selling bongs its not like this is really new.

and thatoneguy coopers will work and a place thats just up like 4 streets called the smoke shop which atleast 200 glass assortments

7. High_Times_w_Kumar

High_Times_w_Kumar Member

parafinielia is illegal in all states, the only reason headshops are legal is because it can be used for tobacco(which is more harmfull that pot, we shouyld illegalize tobacco and legalize pot)

8. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

haha illegalizing tobbaco wouldn't do shit my friend. the government shouldn't illegalize any natural plant, and that includes tobbaco and pot. but yea you're right, it's interesting how they let those head shops stay open just because they have labels that say "only for use of tobbaco".

9. johndoe786

johndoe786 Guest

there is a smoke shop on broadway called 18+ smoke shop(4037 Broadway), these guys have really good prices, you need to check them out.

10. BudSmoker86

BudSmoker86 Member

Just to clear things up about this a little bit for you guys not from Kansas. This law was enforced almost 2 years ago now. All the headshops that were open when the law was passed are still up and running, bud smoke runs deep, and the man isn't enforcing shit. :cheers2: