Bob Marley assassinated by CIA its official

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by David0301, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David0301

David0301 Members

2. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I thought he died from melanoma?

3. David0301

David0301 Members

no thats not true. cancer does not kill you. its the "treatment" that kills you, i am not 100% sure what happened but i can imagine very well what was going on... imagine you as an influential person get ill and I give you "a medicine" which then kills you. Then the media will say " you died of an illness" . Rather than " i killed you"

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

so all those dead people that had cancer that didnt take treatment didnt die of cancer?

fuck off with that shit ok..its embarassing for the site and disrespectful to people who have cancer or lost people because of it

skip, Lynnbrown, Candybuttons and 5 others like this.
  5. David0301

David0301 Members

yes the people who "died of cancer" either received chemo or radiation if you take a closer look. Dont just read the headlines. - i have been following that and its almost always the case. Lets say in 90% of the cases . In the remaining 10% of cases they died a few days after they were diagnosed - because of the shock/worries/stress/exhaustion. cancer comes and goes. it certainly does not kill you. in fact most of us right here have cancer right now . but without getting "diagnosed" it would never bother us, nor will we ever find out.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

it isn't that these things happen that surprises me. its how wing nuts can twist them around to blame them on liberals, when its more often then not themselves responsible for them.

but the cancer thing, seriously?
    must be someone pretty young to not remember when the big c was something no one thought was curable.

true we didn't think everything caused it. we didn't know the half of that.
    but sorry, people did die of it, lots of them, BEFORE any of these treatments were invented.

Asmodean, morrow and scratcho like this.
  7. David0301

David0301 Members

yes his lyrics were truth and light and exposing the evil 5% people we have on this planet. thats why they had to get rid of him. It makes sense. A musician can be more powerful than a politician and be a serious thread if their lyrics become meaningful. Why do you think there is only beyonce,jayz and lady gaga on the radio?

8. David0301

David0301 Members

oh and lil wayne, drake, .. count them all. they are no more than 10 . ... got nothing to do with music

9. David0301

David0301 Members

every influential person who poses a thread to the "system" ( "babylon" is what reggae calls it hehehe) gets shut down. Real Situation

10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Everything and everybody is fair game in service of the military-industrial complex. Try and stop the money flow upwards to "those that rule" and it could be -adios fool. I don't think we have any idea of what goes on behind closed doors. (added later---If this story is fake--I bit. 1st statement stands).

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    David0301 likes this.
  11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

From your link

That was it. His life was over right there and then. The nail in the shoe was tainted with cancer viruses and bacteria. If it pierced his skin, which it did, it was goodnight nurse

Sooooo...if you dont believe cancer can kill you then why do you believe a cancer tainted nail killed Bob?

Also, there are no cancer viruses. There are viruses that can potentially cause cancer, but cancer isn't a virus. And I dont think cancer can be spread through dirty nails

Also this website is the equivalent of the National Enquirer, basically. They write fake articles.

FACT CHECK: Did a CIA Agent Confess to Killing Bob Marley?

12. David0301

David0301 Members

scratcho, exactly i agree, you are aware, everybody can sit down for a few hours and analyze how this world is actually running and where all the injustice is coming from, despite all the billions of people we have the system is runn by just very few powerful people, who make sure the flow of money (as you rightly said) is guaranteed.

... once you know that you will become conscious and awakened and make your life and everybody else´s life better and more peaceful, i see more and more people among the new generation becoming aware and living " a different life" a minimalistic life. i think this evil system wont be able to sustain much more longer. a change will take place where life will be governed by love instead of greed/exploitation

13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

(to 12) Don't know about that---tried in the 60s-70s and didn't work out exactly as desired. Having most of the money, influence with the bought and paid for legislators about wraps it up. For now.

14. David0301

David0301 Members

if you watch on youtube the show "the doctors" they want to make us believe he died of a "toe injury" lol how ridiculous is that. no matter how they are trying it makes no sense just as much as trying to complete a puzzle that misses 1 piece

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

He died of melanoma that started as a spot under his toenail and spread to his brain. That doesn't sound so ridiculous.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  16. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I have a military-industrial complex. I'm in therapy, and it's in remission.

17. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

18. David0301

David0301 Members

if you watch his diary and what this german doctor did to him in his last days when bob was in germany on rehab you will be shocked: he gave him chemotherapy drugs (which btw dont cure but rather kill) he removed his tonsil, removed some of his teeth. bob was in agonizing pain and dieing slowly like a chicken, looking weak, skinny, lost all of his hair...

dont believe everything the media wants you to believe it. analyze it. its just a media

19. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

We don't. That is why we're rejecting the claim in your news source.

20. morrow

morrow Visitor

So if you had cancer, you would refuse treatment?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.