Bi-bottom Men: How do you feel about getting "long-dicked"?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Uhardrodnme, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

You may call it by another name, but for me, when I've been beneath a man that's doing it 'right', has been in there for a while and I'm very relaxed and all stretched out & hot & slick & loose for him, and -- most important! -- I feel I can trust him to be careful and not hurt me -- there's nothing on Earth quite as exhillirating, as electrifying, as totally fulfilling the very essence of my desire to be 'used' by him to satisfy his sexual craving for 'it', for ME!, than holding very still for him, usually in the 'doggy' position with him kneeling behind me, and with each inward thrust, ramming deep in, then pulling ALL THE WAY OUT and re-entering me for the next thrust. If he does it hard and fast enough, and for long enough, I usually end up clutching & screaming into my pillow and having my fiery-hot cum pour out, hands-free, onto the bed between my knees, or, as it was the (unforgettable!) second time I let Terry fuck me, all over the ground and his & my feet & legs from my wildly swinging dick as I lay bent over the seat of his truck with the steering wheel holding me down, hanging on for dear life to the backrest of the seat with one hand & the floor-shift lever with the other, wailing & sobbing & crying out like a madman for what his jack-hammer fucking was doing to me! He owned an old abandoned farm house near the edge of town, and fucked me several times in bed there, and they were all very good, but not like that time in his truck!

There was another man for whom I would drop what I was doing and come running whenever he called; he loved long-dicking me and did it every time we fucked (I think he loved seeing & hearing what it did to me most!), but he would always do it to me with me lying face down with my legs together, with his knees outside my hips & thighs. That felt incredible, too, with the added advantage of having my hard dick trapped between my belly & the bed. He would wait until I started to cum from his fucking & the rubbing my dick was getting, then unlessh his load out into my soft, deliciously violated ass.

Will some of you guys share your feelings & experiences about 'getting it' this way?

BiMature56 and Si69 like this.
  2. jsb

jsb Member

I never heard it called that before but I do love it when he fully pulls out and re enters me again and again. That feeling of penetration is the best part along with him going balls deep
    inside me.

BiMature56, subshawn41 and Si69 like this.
  3. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Hi, jsb.
    Well, I just kind of made that name up myself, but it's such a beautiful part of getting fucked that I have to talk about it, and had to call it SOMETHING! Yess, on those long, hot, slick thrusts to feel his balls & furry mound slamming into my bottom, and then feel it 'woosh' out then re-open me coming back in ...!

BiMature56 and jsb like this.
  4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah that's a position I love too....esp if he has a long cock... .he can then take his weight on his toes n hands and pump me rise n fall.

Simon :)

subshawn41 and jsb like this.
  5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Maybe we should start a ''bottom' thread....
    Simon :)

jsb likes this.
  6. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Hell yesssss!! I'm on my back, holding my legs up & apart, looking up into his feverish eyes as he looks down into mine, slamming into me with all his strength, shaking my whole body & the bed beneath us with the sheer force of his lust, and I'm holding my breat as he does it to me ...

BiMature56 and Si69 like this.
  7. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Well I have never heard that terminology either but it works for me. I have 2 guys that fuck me just like that, when they pull all the way out and ram it home. My wife is often on the receiving end of this type of fucking as we share our bed with these hung guys. On this past Sunday, My buddy came over for an early morning visit and I was prepared for him. I have a man cave that most of my man2man activities take place. He found me naked and stroking my cock and he quickly got naked and fed me his wonderful cock, it wasn’t long before he was banging my ass and unloaded just as he pulled out and with all his strength rammed it in and dumped his load. However he wasn’t done yet, my wife knowing he was there was hoping we would come up and take care of her. We cleaned up in the shower and went into the bedroom where the wife was spread eagle on the bed awaiting her morning romp. Steve’s cock was already rock hard and with no hesitation rammed his cock into her waiting pussy as I fed her my cock. She loves to be fucked by both of us and has the stamina to take it as long as we want to go. When I travel I have certain individuals that take care of my needs and she has him to take care of her desires.

BiMature56, snowmanb2 and Lovnflman like this.
  8. BiBri

BiBri Members

Hell yes - the feverish eyes - slamming into me - no mercy

9. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

I love it too, esp on my back and my legs in the air as he slams it in my ass

BiMature56 and subshawn41 like this.