Bi-bottom men: can you feel your man cumming up inside your ass?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Uhardrodnme, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I've been fucked well over 100 times by 40+ men over the last 20 years (it would have been many, many times that except that I'm married!), and most of the time I can't feel, except for the usual jerking & swelling where my ass is stretched around the base of his dick, his cum spewing or pouring out the end of his dick way up inside me, but there have been quite a few times when I would feel a sudden (extremely pleasurable!) feeling of warmth up in there, sometimes, if my man was young & vigorous, accompanied by an absolutely delectable soft, fluttering sensation. And one time only, when I was on my back in bed under a handsome, very vigorous young black man in his 5th floor apt, with no sounds at all except our ragged breathing & gasping & grunting and his protesting bed, I not only felt his cum gushing up thru his dick buried deep in my asshole, I HEARD it, too! It was a wet, squishy, straining kind of sound, and it made me feel so happy inside that I excited him so much!

Have any of you guys ever experienced this or anything like it?

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Presume All These Men Have Tested Negative To HIV Before They Screw'd You...???

...Just A Thought.....:unamused:

Cheers Glen.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A health test kills the mood of fantasies. :p

GLENGLEN likes this.
  4. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Presuming can be an unhappy & unprofitable endeavor sometimes, I think ...

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

So Can Acting Like A Reckless Fool......Give It Some Thought Sunshine.....:angry:

Cheers Glen.

6. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Shall we agree to impasse?

7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

The Pungent Smell Of A "Troll" Is Getting Increasingly Annoying.....:angry:

Cheers Glen.

wilsjane likes this.
  8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Yeah, I'm starting to see that too.

wilsjane likes this.
  9. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Yep. His posts are all pretty extreme and troll like

wilsjane likes this.
  10. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

11. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

My craving for lifting myself up to randy, hard-driving, deep-reaching, cum-spewing men is extreme ...

badrabbit likes this.
  12. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

My silence on this thread says it all. LOL

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

14. SaltyDawg

SaltyDawg Members

No, I haven't .
    However, I would like to share that I like your writing style !
    It reminds me of when the Penthouse forums were still around and there were a lot of excellent vigorous and pleasurable examples of erotic word weaving that were submitted to maximize one's absolutely delectable soft, fluttering imagination while digesting the entire wet, squishy, straining message to cause maximum arousal to the reader.
    You would make a great erotic storyteller !

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  15. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Thank you for the kind words! Mine are chosen carrfully to convey precisely the action & sensations & feelings I wish to express, and in a way that excites & arouses, in a direct or sometimes a more subtle way.

I remember those Penthouse forums well; enjoyed many hours alone in bed with them!

16. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

My bf says he can feel it every time.

badrabbit and Jonny718 like this.
  17. jsb

jsb Member

I have only BB 3 times,but have been fucked many more and I never feel the cum inside my ass. I feel the wetness when the cum
    leaks out.

badrabbit and Jonny718 like this.
  18. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

I've not felt them cum, per see...but have felt a sudden wetness and warmth...very gratifying. Not something I've done much, although I really do like it.

snowmanb2 likes this.
  19. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Thanks for your input, Bijay.
    Yesss, that sudden warm wetness -- feeling & knowing I'm 'getting' the very essence of another man's life, being poured out of his naked body deep into mine, making me his very own forever -- is the ultimate joy of being with another man that way. There have been a few times -- according to the power & force of ejaculation of the man in me, I suppose -- that I've felt a faint fluttering sensation along with it. I love for a man to begin his spewing with just the head of his dick inside my asshole -- that fluttering sensation there drives me wild! -- then push it in as far as he can get it to finish up. Once, on my back under a very caring black man ( it was deathly quiet in the bedroom of his fifth floor apartment, and our first time together), when I felt him gathering himself to cum deep inside me (he lying on top of me, we were cheek-to-cheek) after a lengthy session of very tender, voluptuous loving & really deep fucking, I clung to him tightly (I had only just met him, but had very strong feelings for him already), and I actually HEARD his cum being squeezed up & out his dick in my asshole, like the squeezing sound of a stiff sponge! I could hardly believe it, but oh, how incredibly thrilling it was!

snowmanb2 likes this.
  20. phd1956

phd1956 Member

I like the feeling when a man fucks my hole and fills it up with his hot man cream. Yes I can feel it but not all the time. If he has a lot of cum the sudden feeling of wetness in my ass is a very nice feeling. I like it.

BiMature56 likes this.