Are you a pothead?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Orsino2, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

So... what do you think of Marijuana. I believe marijuana should be legalized but people shouldn't live for it and solely it alone...

~ George

2. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

I hate potheads. They're the worst of the worst, lazy as fuck, and they annoy the shit out of me. Legalizing marijuana makes sense, I can admit that. But because of my hatred of potheads, I do not support its legalization since I refuse to give potheads the satisfaction.

Just my two cents.;)

-Kate

3. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

do you hate me then? im lazy as fuck, but ive always been lazy. maybe you shouldnt hate all of them, theyre not all the same. lol. i see your point though. some people who i know that smoke i refuse to smoke with b/c theyre so fucking stupid when theyre high.

4. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

Definately should be legalized. Theres absolutely no reason it shouldn't if beer and ciggarettes can be legal...

The key is all things in moderation. There can be too much of a good thing and pot is definately one of them. Just to mention, though, I was lazy as hell before I started smoking, so it cant always be blamed on the pot. I think its the personality that draws people to smoking, not smoking that draws out the personality. At least alot of the times...

5. Orsino2

I don't know... it's rather strange if you think about it... I've met so many smart people who do it... then there's those idiots out there who seem all burnt out... I mean, people who do it three or four times a day.

6. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

of course it should be legalized... i know lots of people who really like potheads just because of their friendly goofy easy going nature, but everyone is different and i'm not saying anyone who smokes pot is going to start being that way. bill hicks said "not only should pot be legal, but pot should be mandatory"

edit--oh and i don't think people smoke pot and become lazy and incapable, i think they realize the shit they were doing before isnt worth it anymore and they have better things to do with their time, well for some at least...

7. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

Well, if your gonna smoke three to four times a day then I can see it messing you up. I think me and my freinds are some of the biggest pot heads in the school (save a couple others who have us beat, but ones Rasta and who could compete with that? =P) and we usualy smoke the weekend through and a couple weeknights on occasion. So we're not that bad....

8. PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog Member

I think it should be legalized. We should have the right to choose whether or not to use it, seeing as how its less dangerous than alcohol and cigarettes. And I don't think all stoners are lazy and let it take over their lives, some potheads are completley productive people.

PS: On a random note, Meet The Fockers is coming out next year, its supposed to have Dustin Hoffman and Barbara Streisand as Ben Stiller's parents......awesome.

:sunglasse

9. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

damn i want to see that. lucy paints portraits of barbara streisand.

10. DeadheadHippieForPea

DeadheadHippieForPea Member

so many ppl smoke pot..even ppl you least expect..so saying all pot heads are lazy is crazy..and usually the ppl where lazy to begin with...pot should be legalized..the benefits greatly outweigh the bad...peace and love

11. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

I'm lazy. really lazy. sometimes i go to school in my pyjamas and don't brush my hair. sometimes i'm too lazy to keep capitalizing things. but i'm not a pothead. am i in the clear? :D

12. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

its relaly fun readin gthis while youre stoned...hehehe i really wanna get stoned with strawberry fields haha..man. this is the best thread EVER

13. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

Is puff the magic dragon really about maryjuana?

14. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Legalized...and all potheads should be shot.

15. Orsino2

All fockers should be potheaded.

tee he he.

16. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

It gets really irritating attempting to talk to somebody while they are really stoned. I don't really care too much what they do with their lives, a little bit for fun doesn't bother me so much, but when it becomes all they ever talk/think about, it's saddening.

That said, I do think it should be legal. :)

17. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Is this supposed to be a reference to Meet the Parents?

18. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I think it should be legalized, and yes, I think marijuana does make you lazy. The only thing that changed from me learning in school last year and this year is that I haven't smoked weed yet this school year, and I've learned more than ever. When I was smoking, all I did in class was sleep/laugh/eat. But hey, if ya wanna do it, go ahead, just don't drive while you're high or I'll kick your ass.

19. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

my dad drives fine stoned - never messed up. of course, he different than you, boy. he a professional pothead. [​IMG]

20. spooner

spooner is done.

i'd disagree that it makes people lazy, but i would say it really makes you care less about unimportant shit. most stoners (that i know anyway, but i might just hang out with cool potheads) put less emphasis on material things, canned knowledge (school), cleanliness (most people i know are overly hygenic) but focus much more on creative and satisfactory things like music (we all know all music sounds better high), literature, nature, and hell even just having good times with friends. not that people who don't smoke can't do this, but in most people i know there is a noticable shift.