Am I A NUDIST OR EXHIBITIONIST

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by loveromance, Jun 27, 2013.

1. loveromance

loveromance Member

that has been my question lately am I both, is it possible? I have never been to a nude evnvironment b 4 so i have no idea what to expect or behave but I am so willing to find out, if I have company with some one to do the guiding.I fell more comfortable without my cloths on and wish that society will permit me to be free.but I like to wear realving clthes when I can and i enjoy the fellings i get, so help, what am I?. I will like to make friends with males and famales just like me.

Asphalt-cowboy likes this.
  2. kp2640

kp2640 Member

Loveromance - Good question and I also ask it of myself. I like to be nude whenever possible because I like the freedom from clothing, but really I am not nude enough of the time to make the claim that I am a nudist??? I also tell myself that I am not an exhibitionist. But when I go to a textile beach I always wear either a thong or g string swimsuit because I don't like heavy wet shorts and if I need to cover myself I want the minimum, but is there also an exhibitionist tendency??? So if you gain any insight into yourself share it please. It may help me understand myself better as well.

3. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

im home most of the day and when im home i am nude. can i say im a nudist?

nicetan and Stuart Little like this.
  4. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

I don't get it. Don't get me wrong, I love wearing my bikini to the beach and yes I've also done the car wash thing and I've been paid to pose nude as well. But seriously, I don't really understand the need or desire. To me the human body is sacred and a part of who we are. While it may sound highly hypocritical of me, given what I've done; I can't see the point really unless you are in a sexual situation as the body, and what we reveal is all a part of being in love. But that is just my 2 cents worth :)

Kimmiescock and Robynnsdad like this.
  5. dark suger

its about being free i feel like im in a prison when im in clothes and when im naked im free my body can breathe

Stuart Little likes this.
  6. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

I do sleep in the nude..so yeah I get the freedom part lol.... my father never ever wakes me anymore ... :p

7. dark suger

lol i remember that happening when i was teen my parents stopped walking into my room when every they wanted it was great!

8. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

it does get you some privacy... that or a sign on the door that says "this girl is in a provocative state of dress, enter at your own risk"

9. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

This ^^^^^^

10. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

I say it depends on your attitude to other people.

- If you just go naked when you're sure nobody else is around, you're a bashful nudist (or a frightened one).
    - If you go naked regardless of whether anybody else is around, you're a brazen nudist.
    - If you go naked only if somebody else is around, you're an exhibitionist.

And people who unnecessarily write in capital letters in Internet postings, they're exhibitionists too.

11. smoothman60

smoothman60 Member

I just love to be naked doesn't matter if I'm alone or with friends so I could be either not really that bothered it is all down to what people think

12. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

Oh yeah :D absolutely. Also people like on facebook who do nothing else but post selfies of themselves :):2thumbsup:

13. loveromance

loveromance Member

thanks for the reply

14. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

am I both, is it possible?

Probably you (and most of us too) are both ore none. Just depending on the point of view.

I would say a nudist strives to spend his whole life naked and suffers from times she/he has to put clothes on by external norms. So probably you are not a “real” nudist.

On the other hand, an exhibitionist in the legal sense is someone male who is performing sexual activities in front of others. So in this meaning, you are no exhibitionist either.

Well, maybe in practice there are nudistic and exhibtionistic portions in everyone who shows up here, as in you too. Nothing wrong with it!

The most exact answer should be: You are YOU!

Take care!

1 person likes this.
  15. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Hi Willy,
    i said exhibtionism in the legal sense. Where i live, this is exactly what the law tells:

"§ 183 Exhibitionistische Handlungen
    (1) Ein Mann, der eine andere Person durch eine exhibitionistische Handlung belästigt, wird mit Freiheitsstrafe bis zu einem Jahr oder mit Geldstrafe bestraft.
    (2) Die Tat wird nur auf Antrag verfolgt, es sei denn, daß die Strafverfolgungsbehörde wegen des besonderen öffentlichen Interesses an der Strafverfolgung ein Einschreiten von Amts wegen für geboten hält.
    (3) Das Gericht kann die Vollstreckung einer Freiheitsstrafe auch dann zur Bewährung aussetzen, wenn zu erwarten ist, daß der Täter erst nach einer längeren Heilbehandlung keine exhibitionistischen Handlungen mehr vornehmen wird.
    (4) Absatz 3 gilt auch, wenn ein Mann oder eine Frau wegen einer exhibitionistischen Handlung
    1. nach einer anderen Vorschrift, die im Höchstmaß Freiheitsstrafe bis zu einem Jahr oder Geldstrafe androht, oder
    2. nach § 174 Abs. 2 Nr. 1 oder § 176 Abs. 4 Nr. 1
    bestraft wird."

Of course there is also another meaning of ehibtionism in the daily speaking. And yes, i agree, both man and woman can act exhibitionistic. But most oft the time, this is nothing bad or eventually counting as a crime. This is just what i wanted to say. Sorry if it was missunterstandingly.

16. woopwoop1462

woopwoop1462 Guest

i have only just started going nudearoind yje flatand i love it!!

17. hornyape

hornyape Member

I love being naked around the house, though I neve did when my kids lived at home. But as I get older I seem to enjoy it more. I would love to visit a nudist beach, somthing I never done. Just need to persuade the wife. Have to be honest, the idea of others seeing me naked is a turn on so maybe I am more of an exhibitionist that a naturist!!

18. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I don't think yet you know whether or not you are. Enjoy your first trip to a nudist beach or club.

19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

yes you are...

20. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I am a harden nudist and naked if others are around or not .I am also an exhibitionist as I love being seen nude and get a buzz out of being watched doing sexual things or being caught naked where others arnt or being the only one naked among a clothed group.I also enjoy being photographed or videoed nude .