25I Nbome Is Not A Drug To Fuck With

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by darthmaul, Oct 29, 2015.

1. darthmaul

darthmaul Members

A while back I accquired 16 tabs of 25i nbome, which were 1200ug each. I had bought 10, but I was given an extra 6 because I had bought from him before (I have tripped on 25i before). I had given the extra six to friends and they had commented that they were very week and only experienced very mild hallucinations, and after toying with the idea for a while, I decided I should take two as I was almost certain they were not as strong as before. I was staying at my girlfriend's mother's house at the time (girlfriend was reluctant to let me trip as she had taken it before and had a bad trip) but considering my first trip was quite positive I thought it would be enjoyable. I dropped the two tabs around 9pm and instantly noticed the distinctly bitter, metallic taste that 25i has. My girlfriend told me to spit the second one out, but like the idiot I am, I didn't and decided to leave it in there. 15 minutes in and I knew something was very wrong. I felt like I was peaking already and my heart rate was extremely fast, and I began to hallucinate blood pouring out my hands. I saw the blood last time, and this part didn't really bother me, but the fact that my heart rate was exceptionally fast concerned me a great deal - for a while. I began to see the usual, sparkles, and numbers and letters all covering my entire peripheral vision - kind of like the matrix. At first my girlfriend kind of found it fun and thought I was being a bit weird, and I started asking her for food. She wouldn't give it to me because I was tripping (probably would've made a mess etc.) but I kept asking over and over. It got to the point where I sat on the floor and just repeated the word doritos over and over again for about 2 hours. By this time it was around 11:30pm and my girlfriends mother was asking what was going on and telling us to be quiet. Initially she was okay but I kept getting louder and louder and then her mum cracked it and began to shout at my girlfriend and I. My girlfriend had a panic attack and as this was all happening I could see worms crawling out both of their flesh and they were melting away before me. Her mum was going to call the cops, and my girlfriend, panicking, told her to call my parents instead. I was tripping so hard at this point that my entire peripheral vision was covered with hallucinations. I was flying around this vortex full of colours while my girlfriends name and the word 'doritos' played over and over again in my mind. It was not until the next morning I realised it was actually me that was saying this. Not knowing what the hell was going on, I willingly gave her mother my phone, unlocked it and told her to call my mum. She called me mum TWICE and by some miracle she didn't actually pick up. This would be one of the few times I was grateful my mum never answers her phone. After that failed, her mother told us that I had to go, and my girlfriend called her dad to pick us up around 1am in the morning. He came and got us, and we drove back to his place. I was still in the back seat of the car saying doritos over and over. At this point my girlfriend was hysterically crying and was extremely upset as she thought I was going to overdose and we got back to the house and went straight to bed. I didn't sleep and continued tripping the entire night, I was under a blanket and it turned into what I could only describe as a 'schizophrenic circus' full of crazy shapes and sounds that were terrifying and unsettling. Eventually, I stopped tripping around 8am and felt the most depressed I had ever felt in my life. My girlfriend was rightfully fucking angry at me, and her mother was still a little pissed. I started uncontrollably and I just felt terrible as I thought I would feel like this forever.

Fast forward two days, and I was exactly the same as I was prior to taking it. However I believe this is more luck than anything. I seriously think that if I had taken a few micrograms more, I would have either died from vasoconstriction (my lips and toes were literally BLUE) or heart failure. Do not take this drug. If you ever get a tab and it is bitter, spit it out immediately. The drug is totally unpredictable and does not have a known L.D 50.

Stick to real acid kids, even if it is a little more pricier

hope i've helped

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It doesn't sound like you were in the best environment for tripping, with the mum in the next room and all, which could potentially be a problem regardless of what you are tripping on.

But the side effects such as the heavy vasoconstriction and high heart rate from 25i-nbome are definitely a note worthy concern.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

so you took two because your friend says they was weak
    like putting a gun to your head because a single bullet was a dud
    think man think

4. darthmaul

darthmaul Members

the environment didn't really concern me while I was tripping, it was more the physical effects that were very scary.

and it wasn't just one friend that said it was weak, 4 different people had taken the six tabs on numerous occasions and noted how weak they were, so I thought I was somewhat justified in my reasoning but clearly I was not

5. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

1200ug's??? You should have been flying from the first hit mate! Either the person you got it from was up-selling the shit out of them, or you re-dosed wayyy wayyy too soon!

I personally very much enjoyed 25i-NBOMe. It reminded me slightly of mescaline, but of course had it's own properties, most notably feeling more "scientific". The come up when I consumed it the first time was wildly unpleasant (felt almost instantaneous because I was already on 2CP). I lay down, but it felt like I was floating upright in a void. The tool eye made out of a million other tool eyes coming at me while going away from me in a tunnel like fashion made friends with me, then would lurch forward, scaring my very soul right out of me in cycles! It leveled out in constriction to a manageable and awesome trip though. Perhaps I'm used to those body effects after all my experimentation.

I've also used 25G-NBOMe and 25C-NBOMe. 25G was the weakest of the bunch and could be repeatedly dosed (in correct measurements) to achieve a very mellow and minimally visual "MDMA-but-without-the-speed" trip that gradually spread out at seemingly the same strength over a number of hours. The 25C felt considerably stronger than 25i and I definitely couldn't be tricked into thinking a dose was ever too weak. God was it powerful and beautiful. Felt like my blood pressure was through the roof though. I never thought any of those trips were in the "danger zone", just discomfort being emphasized by my head. However, when I tried DOM, it too was awesome possum, but felt like it was the most dangerous and each of my trips had a phase where I didn't move an inch until it subsided (veins felt like they were going to pop in my head).

What I'm trying to say here is A) Don't hate on a substance for existing because you made a stupid decision with it and B) Don't hate on a substance just because it isn't LSD (if you wanted it, why didn't you buy some?).

6. darthmaul

darthmaul Members

yeah i'm not saying don't take it, just warning people to not be a dumbass like i was. funny thing is though i was fine within a few days, no HPPD or any trauma afterwards, i'm completely the same now as i was before i took it and to be honest i'd probably do it again

7. darthmaul

darthmaul Members

one thing i noticed about 25i though is that it is very much a visual trip, with lsd i found it to be far more bodily and mind expanding. with other psychedelics like acid and shrooms i felt like i 'got something' out of the experience

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I still have grams of 25i and 25e Nbome. Got them way back when it was new, legal, and cheap. I took it once and had no desire to go back. LSD is so much better.

9. Bjursten

Bjursten Members

It's true (for me). LSD really is so much better, and a hell of a lot safer.

Everyone's a dumb-ass at some point. When I first tried LSD, I binged my entire stash (only 10 hits anyways) in the first 3 days, and remarkably had an awesome trip each day, but wasted so much money and would have enjoyed it even more if I had waited at-least a week between trips. That's my "dumb-ass" moment. We all live and learn :)