Creating A "greater Israel" - The Zionist Plan For The Middle East

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by ginalee14, Aug 22, 2014.

1. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

2. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

sheesh kabob

3. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

:rofl:

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

This is not a zionist plan but a nutcase conspiracy. No sane politician or government is really thinking a greater Israƫl as big as is talked about in the OP is possible or even wanted (not even by Israeli's themselves). Only people that live in a fantasy think this is a real possibility.

5. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

That Zionist Plan link...

All I'm reading is: I don't care who suffers as long as I'm big and strong.

6. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Or the only way to defend ourselves is to be big and strong and promote weakness elsewhere. It is an egotistical strategy that is taken down to size in the presence and practice of other egotistical strategies.

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

except its not 'zionists' its corporate greed. and most of that, is controlled by 'white supremists'. they're the real terrorist thread on both sides.

8. Cannabliss88

Cannabliss88 Members

Everybody just wants a scapegoat...pick one from the list and blame them for every problem, global political and personal.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

this much is certainly true. the real 'illuminati' though, are intercorporate agencies, like the american legislative exchange council and the national chamber of commerice. again dominated by white supremists who seem to want to bring back the feudalism of the middle ages.

1 person likes this.
  10. Cannabliss88

Cannabliss88 Members

I admit to not knowing much about these things but I do believe corporatrions are now more powerful than any government. We are living in a corporatocracy and that is the conspiracy imho.

11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The US and UK have different reasons for being in the middle east than the official story. But I am skeptical about the massive changes theorized here. Israel being small and out manned is better for their plan then letting it be a dominant power in the region. Their goal is keep the war on terror going. It's a war on an idea, an idea that somehow the evil Muslim can attack you because he hates you. The truth is that yes a fundamental Islamic type would probably not like many "western" things about you but he also does not have the ability or often real motive to attack you thousands of miles away.

9/11 was the first false flag and the Boston Bombing was the second. Just a poke every now and then to keep the illusion alive. If you do a little digging you find the Boston kids were recruited by the FBI. They mislead them and told them they were the Islamic people, the kids had no idea they were being set up by the FBI. It was Americas own idea, and of course when their mother tells people this no one believes her. But a grieving mother's words are backed up by fact.

The end goal is really successful at this point. People accept the NSA, people accept a survielence society, people accept the loss of privacy. All for the sake of this fear of terrorists.

You are right. The men who own those corporations essentially own most world governments. For example in the US through the Federal Reserve which prints "money" at a financial loss. It is not a branch of the government like you are supposed to think, it's a private bank. That is the game, it costs more then one dollar to create a "dollar" and they they say we are in debt. Money is the key to everything and perhaps as some have said the root of evil. They also control the Pound and Euro so between all that they always have a lot of power in government affairs wherever they go.

2 people like this.
  12. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

remove money from the picture and we might actually make some progress

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the real "zionists" are white suppremists. and even then, its more about greed. any kind of prejudice, racial or otherwise, a political stratigy of devide and concor.

and as for today's israel, greater or otherwise, america's arm is so far up its ass, you can't even see its elbow.

(by america of course, i don't mean the will of the american people, but of the corporate criminals who have usurped it)