Help.. I'm confused

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Divinesoulx, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Divinesoulx

Divinesoulx Guest

Ok so to start with i'm in love with 2 girls at once and i'll name them A and B for easier reference.

So the first girl A i have been in love with her for more than a year and the first time i confessed to her she rejected me because she just broke up with her bf (she's straight) and the second time i confessed to her (2-3 weeks ago) she said she'll tell me after her exams so i am still waiting for her answer. I really do like her but usually when i message her i don't feel that i'm enjoying the conversation but rather i feel that i have to think of a new topic just so that our conversation would go on, even my friend thinks that she is kind of a boring person but whenever i see her like when we go out together i could hardly stop smiling at her. Also she never ever talks to me first unless she needs something which really breaks my heart. I have a feeling that she might reject me again because firstly she is straight and have never been with a girl before but she sometimes show affection to me like holding my hands, hugging me, putting her arms around me and teasing me. So i dont know if she is right for me i mean i really like her!

And the second one is B i just met her around February and we got really close quickly because we have so many things in common and she flirts with me as well. She says that whenever she talks to girls she would be really cold to them but she puts an exception to me and says that somehow she treats me like a boy? But we have a really weird relationship because we would not talk for months (she is busy with study and travel) but we just seem to talk and get more closer with each other. She sents me pictures of herself and the other day she told me she don't know why but she gets nervous sending me pictures of herself. She always talks to me first and sometimes i just reply with "hahaha" but she'd still continue to find topics to talk to me. Do you think she have feelings for me? But i find it harder to understand her (she's an aries) and she's kinda complicated which really makes me interested about her.

I really don't know what i should do because i really love A but i like B too! Do you think A would have a slight feelings for me? She knows i love her but she never felt awkward with me and i am not sure if B is just a normal crush because i like talking to her but i dont know if we would make a good couple, besides B is also leaving for oversea studies next month so i really don't know.. Please help :/

2. Burqa

Burqa Guest

The same thing happened to me with your 'A' she was straight and when I told her ai liked her she said she couldn't give me an answer yet, turns out that she didn't feel the same way but she did all those things because she felt comfortable around me and she still loves her ex.
    With B I think you should be careful, if she's going overseas then just go on qith your lige and when she returns, you should try again if you still like her.