What's the favorite x positions?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by isabelladejura, Nov 15, 2013.

1. partydelights

partydelights Guest

Woman on top, preferably reverse (I love my wife's butt); missionary (I'm quite traditional); doggie (her fav).

2. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I've got to say it's doggy style for me every time,preferably with my wife's arse over the edge of the bed,sofa,etc. and me standing behind.This means I can be balls deep inside her,giving her every inch of my cock.

3. metime

metime Member

missionary

4. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

for me, it is man on top, skin to skin, I can get clitoral and vaginal stimulation and feel my nipples rub his check....

5. Hudson0697

Hudson0697 Member

It depends on the partner. Different strokes as they say. I like to be intimate face to face and sensual with that very special person. I also like reverse cowgirl. Some just want a jackhammer.

6. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

I don't understand a jackhammer..... personally I cant feel anything when a man goes too fast. Slow and sensual drives me insane!!!!

7. T.C.

T.C. Member

Her favourite is when she is on top; mine is missionary because I can choose the rhythm and so on.

Sent from my iPhone 5C using Tapatalk

8. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Mississippi Crack Dangle.

C/S,
    Rev J

9. Chunky banana

Chunky banana Guest

I've been having a 'friends with benefits' relationship, we've basically every position. My favourite positions are, doggy style but I prefer it when she closes her legs and lyes on her belly, missionary, she has her back up against the wall, and when her leg is over my shoulder.

I do enjoy others but there my favourite no doubt

10. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

I enjoy missionary, but I place an egg vibrator on her clit. This makes her cum alive and fuck the shit out of me until she cums. It's so cool to have her cum while I am hard inside her pussy. She'll turn off the egg, bit I will keep fucking her. It's great!

11. partydelights

partydelights Guest

Recently my wife n I into reverse cow girl (rear entry) and I got to like it. First I got to lie down and relax, then I got to see her amazing (yea unbelievably great) ass, and finally, how she enters me and then mooooaaaaannnnnsssss with her head up. TMI??? (I just can't resist posting my experience here.) It's simply heavenly!