Texas Judge Warns of Civil War if Obama is Re-Elected

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rjhangover, Aug 24, 2012.

1. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Those that committed genocide on the native Americans WERE DEFINITELY "White Men". Custer was a White Man, and also a republican. Grant was a "White man", and a republican. Jackson was a "White Man". All of Congress were "White Men" at the time of the Genocide. The GOP is 98% "White men" in congress. So if you stop calling me a liar, I'll stop proving you're a dumb ****.

The fuking republicans have been lying about liberals, smearing and slandering us for over 30 years. And because I resent it, you call it bigotry. Because I resent my people, the native Americans being slaughtered like the the Germans did to the Jews, you call it bigotry. Please, stop being a dumb ****.

2. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Are you really this stupid? The guy is telling the truth, Obama's been doing EVERYTHING through the UN and NATO and he completely disregards our constitution and the Rights of America as a sovereign nation!!! Obama doesn't give a fuck about the constitution, peoples rights or, freedom.

It's funny how people can be so captivated by fallacies and lies, that they can't even know the truth when it's being told to them. Obama is the Chairman of the UN (A secondary world-government.) This man is telling you all the truth, and you're all to brainwashed to listen. He's not literally saying a North-South Civil War, but a war between those who are still loyal to our government, and those who believe in our sovereignty and rights.

3. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

You sir, are an idiot.

Good day.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

for a while i was giving him the benefit of the doubt that he was just a troll, but i'm really starting to think it's this.

at least he's resorting to personal attacks now, so he should be banned soon.

5. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

You slander me as a liar, I prove you a dumb ****. You slander me as a bigot, I prove you a dumb ****. And yet again, you prove yourself a dumb ****. You reap what you sow. What goes around comes around. Karma.

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

This is going rather well... Don't 'cha think?

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You speak the truth, but do you believe Romney will be any different?
    The "candidates" are nothing more then puppets chosen by big business and their lobbyists. Regardless of which party is in power the same post 9/11 agenda meant to take away our rights will continue.

8. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I don't think Romney will be much different, no. But Obama might be worse, because he might actually hand over America's freedom, then again, there's no promises that Romney wont either. So no, I think we need to gut the current system of government.

9. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Notice how the cons that reply to this thread try to change the topic. Notice how they try to justify the moron judge's statement. Notice how they accuse me of personal attacks after they've already personally attacked me. Notice how they continually try to spread their hate for liberals.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

every word of this post is a flat out lie.

11. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

He's obviously very closed-minded, and would NEVER be willing to vote for anyone other than Obama, cause Obama has ALL the answers (Plus if he did, he would be a KKK, bigot skinhead who HATES all liberals.)

12. MattB

MattB Member

I have been disappointed with obama's term, to be honest i supported the bailouts because i expected new deal status reinvigoration through govt spending.

I cant support romney though because he is, in my opinion, a crook and an idiot. Hes already put his foot in his mouth biden style at least 4 or 5 times and flip flops like crazy.

Given the choice, i feel like obama is the lesser of two evils. As far as civil war goes howeveqr, this isa ow our system works and to take up arms because of the results of the election would be asinine.

13. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Fuck doing the lesser of two evils thing, this year. Vote for a third party, or just don't vote. A vote for Obama is a vote to tyranny.

14. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I agree with that^

The lesser of two evils is still freakin evil. And that's all we will get if that attitude continues to be the normal way of thinking in America.

Let's say you have two cars in your driveway to choose from. One has no brakes, the other has no steering. No matter which one you choose you're destine to crash. Do you drive one anyway? No. You take the bus, walk, ride a bike, or whatever you have to do to get where you wanna go in one piece.

15. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Lesser Evils

First I would not talk of Obama or Romney but of the Democratic and Republican parties, and second I’ve already explained why I think both are basically right wing parties in the thread -

America: two right wing parties???
    http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=453060&f=36

So I’d say ‘a plague on both their houses’ I could not give my support to either and would prefer a third party to vote for - BUT while the policies of the Democrats are not very good those of the Republicans are dire so I’d have that horrible dilemma, under the US system voting for a third party (or not voting) could have the effect of letting in the dire and of course leading to dire consequences.

Basically the system is the problem and it’s the system that needs changing.

The question is how do you do that when it is not in the interests of the two dominant parties, while keeping out of power those that would make a bad situation worse?

16. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Like it or not, either Obama or Romney is going to be POTUS. If you can live with either, don't vote. But this thread is about the cons threatening civil war. The cons use violence to achieve their objectives, that's why Shrub invaded Iraq. That's also why Timothy McVeigh bombed the Fed building in Ok. I consider that an ideology I can't live with, so I'm voting for Obama.

17. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I don't see what he said as threatening violence, but claiming the right of self defence in the event of invasion by UN troops.

In truth what I see him doing is making a bid for a larger budget. There's a sheriff in Belvadere Island Marin County Ca (rich rich libs) who applied for every federal program he could untill they found his posse was better equiped and armed than the county National Guard.

As to the genocide of Native Americans, let us not forget the all black Buffalo Soldiers.....

18. MattB

MattB Member

Yeah, I agree, I wont be voting for Obama. Just saying one of them is going to win, so it may as well be him. I'll be doing a write-in myself, still researching who that should be though. It may not affect the outcome, but every vote affects campaign funding, awareness, etc the next time around

19. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ross Perot & Sarah Palin for the entertainment value!

20. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Can you tell me how many of those buffalo soldiers died at Little Big Horn? I just googled it, there weren't any. You know how many were involved with the Trail of Tears? None, they were still slaves.