Doing Mushrooms two nights in a row?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by pbjube3, Jun 21, 2009.

1. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

hey guys i took 5.2 g of mushrooms last night (only a few caps) but tripped pretty hard, i was laughing the whole entire trip (i was with a few buddies) and had minor open eyed visuals and hard core geometric shaped close eyed visuals. i still have about a half oz of shrooms left and i was gunna take just a 1.8 to get a nice little body high, and mabey a lil giggily, (do you think i should mabey eat a full 3.5?) do u think i will even feel the shrooms since its only been a 24 hour period? please let me know soon

2. Hippiethrill

Hippiethrill Member

Man, your just gonna take it anyway! I think it is fine if your hydrated it should work, but it will probably make you feel really yucky later.

3. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

like on the come down? do u think i should go for a full eight?

4. raz5

raz5 زینب

doing it two days in a row you should take more the second day, you will have a (probably) tolerance. for me it's 2ish weeks before i can take the same amount and get the same effects.

5. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

im gunna eat an eight fuck itt

6. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i ate a 3.7g mostly stems and 4 small caps. if i dont trip in an hour i will eat more

7. Hippiethrill

Hippiethrill Member

See I told you you would just do it anyway! LOL I agree with RAZ5 you will need more since it hasn't been very long.....drink lots of oj, dude

8. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i ate another gram at 1020pm est i feel tinglly like i might start trippin but i diont think i will i am feelin nice tho, just smoked a bong

9. Hippiethrill

Hippiethrill Member

how are you feeling now? any better? YAH, SHROOMS!!!!

10. raz5

raz5 زینب

yeah drink OJ :):)

11. TheDiplomat

TheDiplomat Member

I took shrooms three days in a row , you'll be straight....unless your a schizo

12. wakeboartd00d!

wakeboartd00d! Member

The only reason I don't shroom two nights in a row is because my mind is usually still blown from the trip for about a week after I shroom. I guess as long as its YOU that wants to do it two nights in a row and not your friends pushing you to thats okay. I doubt anybody has had a good trip when they were forced to take mushies.

13. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

everythign was awsome except the fact that i couldnt fall asleep and i had to wake up at 530am and i started to get confused and scared when my buddy left and i started to come down, for some reason i alwasy think about suicide when im alone and comeing down from shrooms. i dont actually contemplate it but it is a very strong thought in my head

14. TheDiplomat

TheDiplomat Member

ummmm, you probably shouldn't be doing them

15. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

at least not alone

16. wakeboartd00d!

wakeboartd00d! Member

I think about suicide too. Not in the way that I want to kill myself because I don't value my life, but that I feel like I can kill myself however I want to and really not give a fuck. Then I look at the walls and get too caught up with that to ever do anything.

17. comradechristophe

comradechristophe Member

save the mushies for when you an take them full on, go blaze and sip a brew

18. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i still have like 4g of shrooms left, im going to save them for a couple weeks, my tolerance has been built up, i at 3g of shrooms last night and really didnt do ne thing,, mabey a little body high

19. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

thats exactly what I was gonna say. Several weeks ago, before my boy Smiley got locked up, my lil brother, smiley, and a bunch of other friends were tripping on shrooms like every day or every other day because Smiley was sellin em and had an unlimited supply. They were tripping like 3-5 days a week, for like 2 or 3 weeks, and I was asking one of em about tolerance and he told me it skyrocketed.

He told me when they first started, he would eat a gram or a gram n a half and trip the fuck out. By the end of the binge, he could eat over 5 grams of shrooms like nothing. He also told me that on the last day, they ate an OZ of shrooms between 4 people.

20. PeaceAndRasta

PeaceAndRasta Senior Member

ive done 6 days in a row O_O had enough.. and it wasnt too long ago either..